Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Our client is one of the leading power electronics manufacturer of Turkey with its solutions and products offered to the industry. The company manufactures speed control systems, embedded cards, control cabinets, and other electronic systems needed for the industrial applications. For its expanding Research & Development CenterWe are looking for a R&D Manager with following;
- Manages and directs the research and development programs to meet organizational needs and to capitalize on potential new products.
- Develops and implements research and development procedures and techniques.
- Incorporates relevant design expertise and experience in projects in line with brand / product strategy .
- Encourages creativity and innovation in the R&D team and whole organization.
- Establishes and maintains operational budgets for his team personnel and equipment.
- Assures competitiveness and innovation of products and processes from a technological and design standpoint.
- Recruits and develops employees assigned to the department.
- Minimum 8-10 years’ experience in the research, development, design and production in the power electronic systems sector.
- 3-5 years’ experience in innovation management, design, definition and implementation of R&D projects.
- Good knowledge and experience in the sector related CAD/CAM, PDM, PLM systems.
- SW/HW knowledge in embedded systems with experience in the project management methods and tools.
- Entrepreneurial thinking, technological expertise and experience in power electronics speed control systems
- Leadership skills with analytical thinking and critical problem solving skills
- Very good command of English language written and oral.
- At least Masters’ Degree in Electronics, Mechatronics or Computer Engineering
When you bring those competencies with you, you’ll receive an attractive compensation package from the company.