Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
The Randstad Group operating in 39 countries on 5 continents, is the world’s second-largest provider of HR services. It holds top 3 positions in various key markets such as Argentina, Belgium Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland and the United Kingdom, as well as major positions in Australia and the United States. Randstad has 28.030 corporate employees working from 4.587 branches, and are employing over 567.700 people. Randstad generated a revenue of 16.6 billion EUR in 2013. Randstad Holding, nv is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands, and is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam exchange, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded.
We are looking for a financial controller assistant for our customer which is active in flooring systems.
Administration at SAP (booking, payroll check, relations with auditor)
Budgeting of expenditures and budget control.
Document entrances into SAP
Finance (Bank Relations, payments to employees and third parties)
Reporting(internal and international)
SAP Program knowledge (especially FI module is a must)
Well knowledge in legal Turkish accounting.
Excellent communication skills
Precise and responsible-minded way of work
Self confident toward third party
Friendly and reliable
Background in administration and finance
Well English knowledge
IT knowledge (Word, Excel, Lotus Notes)
Customer oriented approach
Flexible regarding working hours and location
International traveling ability
Completed Military Service(for male candidates)
Living in Anatolian Side of Istanbul (preferably near to Tuzla)
At least 3 years of experience in similar position
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent from a reputable university
- Fluency in both written and verbal English
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in Finance or Controlling in a multinational environment. Experience from reputable audit company is a plus
- Experience in budgeting, IFRS and Local GAAP
- A high potential with proven analytical aptitude, critical thinking and strong perceptive skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong customer focus (internal and external)
- Results focused and strong attention to detail, attentive to deadlines.
- Good communicator, team player, dynamic, goal oriented, highly flexible, take initiative and hard working
- Able to work in a complex and fast paced environment
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office tools, especially Excel
- No military obligation for male candidates
- Check accuracy, integrity, completeness, consistency of financial reporting
- Checking and supporting cost accounting process at month ends, cost of goods sold controlling
- Budget and forecast planning in close operation with all other departments
- Perform detailed budget variance analysis vs plan / forecast / prior year.
- Prepare monthly management reports
- Pricing – supporting sales community for cost calculations
- Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget and forecasts
- Prepare financial analysis for contract negotiations
- Ensure compliance with statutory and Group requirements
- Accompany statutory and Group audits
- Independent management of finance related projects
- Reporting to Finance Manager / Financial Controller