Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Viceroy Hotel Group
Viceroy Hotel Group delivers one-of-a-kind lifestyle experiences that bring together provocative design and intuitive service in some of the world's most sought-after destinations. Its two distinctive collections of properties – Viceroy Hotels and Resorts and Urban Retreats – redefine the very concept of boutique and luxury hospitality.
The current portfolio includes 14 Hotels and Resorts and 3 Urban Retreats in USA, Caribbean, Mexico, Europe and the Middle East.
Viceroy Princes' Islands, Istanbul
Viceroy Princes’ Islands, Istanbul is a secluded resort located in Büyükada, the biggest of the Princes’s islands. It is set in beautiful landscaped grounds on a gradual slope, with the Grand Mansion at its heart and the hotel overlooking a private bay and lagoon. All offering incredible views of the sea of Marmara and the city of Istanbul in the distance.
The historic Grand Mansion is the centerpiece of the resort, offering a ‘club’ for residents of the hotel and residences. It is a perfect reconstruction of the original mansion but offers all modern conveniences; it is a social hub for the resort with a variety of F&B and entertainment options.
Other Highlights of the resort are;
- The Restaurant with open kitchen concept for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Beach Club Bar and a Specialty restaurant
- Icebarist - Ice Bar
- Rooftop Bar and Lounge
- A sea lagoon offering guests a safe swimming experience in the sea.
- Various stunning outdoor pools, sun decks and terraces.
- Yacht floating dock
- 3 Traditional Sea Hammams (traditional Turkish seaside swimming huts)
- An ESPA Spa, featuring an indoor pool and outdoor terraces with views out to the city .
- Install, configure, manage and support corporate-use servers, desktops/laptops, printers and the software loaded on these systems such as Windows XP, Fidelio Front Office, MICROS, SUN Financial, Micros-Fidelio Material Control and Active Directory.
- Configure and manage Active Directory, internal/external DNS and DHCP services.
- Responsible for ensuring that corporate servers are secure by researching, specifying, implementing, and maintaining service packs, updates, security patches, antivirus, spy ware detection, integrated software-based firewalls, or other software used for this purpose.
- Responsible for maintaining, and troubleshooting the corporate backup solution.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures related to hardware and software use, support, security, and backup.
- Develop, communicate, and enforce company standards of use and operations for corporate servers and desktops.
- Respond to requests from users, teams, or other departments in a timely manner and communicate status on a periodic basis to keep them apprised of issues or completion schedules.
- Provide one-on-one and small group training for users on operating systems, office applications, system utilities, or other software applications used company-wide.
- Work with department managers to develop system solutions consistent with organizational objectives.
- Manage and troubleshoot telephone network including voicemail system, and voice/data cabling.
- Manage and troubleshoot the IPTV network.
Type of Experience:
(Management experience in a Premium International Hotel or Company is required)
- Degree in Information Technology or similar qualification
- Previous hospitality IT experience would be advantageous
- Network qualification but at least network experience is crucial for this role to help us develop and set up the required systems and structures required with knowledge and experience in the following:
- Cisco network appliance
- Voip system (basic is acceptable)
- Vmware management
- HP & or other computer & server knowledge
- Service & support for computer usage, office applications, OS debugging and others
- Wireless network surveys and quality of service management
- Micros & Opera software & hardware basic support and error reporting.
- Handling the communications with 3rd parties for service & support operations.
You must possess the following personal attributes/personalities:
- High degree of focus on Quality
- Operationally driven / Hands on attitude
- Team player
- Proven leadership capabilities.
- Self starter. Initiative and enthusiasm.
- Creative person, always ready to challenge the status quo.
- Excellent organisation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
NB: Fluency in Turkish and English is essential.