Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Our clients' selling unit in Turkey was established almost a decade ago from a former distribution business. The Unit is embedded into a larger group, employs a team of 9 employees. The operation in Turkey is growing rapidly. Their office is located at the European side of Istanbul.
The business unit manager is responsible for managing all business activities of the business unit in Turkey (a sales company) including business strategy, sales, marketing, assembly and personnel, and is accountable for the P&L of the unit.
We are currently looking for a Business Unit Manager who will be part of the Turkish Management Team.
Position reports to their HQ abroad (and dotted line to the Turkey Country Manager)
- Develop and direct the implementation of business strategy in accordance with the HQ strategy.
- Oversee and manage the P&L to ensure good financial results.
- Identify key commercial activities and opportunities and implement business plans to ensure continued growth and improved profitability.
- Maximizing sales with usage of different sales channels.
- Developing business plans for existing and potential channels while ensuring the continuity of the growth through priority channels.
- Develop sales of products and solution,
- Nurture the sales and product management teams and find new partners and opportunities.
- Monitor and manage sales process through monthly and quarterly reviews.
- Lead sales efforts identifying, shaping and closing deals, shoulder to shoulder with fellow sales managers, peers and colleagues.
- Cultivate deep and trusted relationships with channel partners.
- Plan and direct the organizational activities to achieve agreed targets and standards for financial and trading performance, Quality, culture and legislative adherence.
- Maintain and increase sales via the current channel partners while developing new channel strategies and recruit new channel partners.
- Lead “Cost Reduction” and Lean Management” activities in the company.
- Develop and maintain organizational culture, values and reputation in marketplace and with staff.
- Recruit, select, develop, motivate and retain the work force.
- Work in partnership with the Group in Turkey Shared Services” to ensure consistent and high quality support.
Personal qualities and experience:
- Bachelor's degree (business or technical discipline), MBA or related master’s degree is preferred.
- Solid experience of successfully developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies.
- Experience of leading a profitable and growing business and/or running a sales organization.
- Experience of successful sales management and business development.
- Demonstrated improvement to a business in respect of market share, sales and profitability.
- Excellent leadership skills, excellent business and financial acumen.
- Knowledge of industry, market and customer base is an advantage.
- Fluency in Turkish and English is a must.
The successful applicant should also be:
- An enthusiastic, energetic and go-getter individual.
- A self-confident and committed person, with a positive outlook.
- A flexible and open minded person.
- A strategic thinker with strong attention to details with professional attitude
- Willing to travel, with occasional overseas visits
- Demonstrating ability to
- identify new markets and future business trends to generate revenue in short and long term period.
- develop relationships in a complex team environment.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 62,447 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit career.isg.com - here you can find new job offers every day.
• Betreuung der logistischen Prozesse innerhalb der SAP MM, QM Module,
• Umsetzung der Business Anforderungen im SAP System durch Customizing und Konfiguration,
•Zu betreuende Systeme / Module:
-SAP MM ( QM von Vorteil ),
-Schnittstellen zu externen Systemen.
Abgeschlossenes Studium der Fachrichtungen Wirtschaftsinformatik, Ingenieurwesen oder einer vergleichbaren Fachrichtung,
•Verhandlungssichere Deutschkenntnisse in Wort und Schrift (zusätzliche Englischkenntnisse von Vorteil) ,
•Senior Berater im SAP MM und/oder QM Modul. Von Vorteil sind Grundkenntnisse in den SAP Logistik Module sowie Grundkenntnisse über Schnittstellen zwischen den Modulen,
•Kenntnisse der Prozesse und Methoden in Material Management und/oder Qualitätssicherung,
•Grundkenntnisse der ABAP – Programmierung und Funktionsweise von ALE (von Vorteil),
•Kundenorientierung und Kommunikationsfähigkeit ,
•Flexibilität bezüglich internationaler Einsätze im Rahmen der Linienaufgabe ,
•Hohes Engagement, Teamfähigkeit und Belastbarkeit,
•Mindestens 3 Jahre Erfahrung im SAP Umfeld als IT Mitarbeiter / Berater