This role will perform, but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
· Install, train, repair and maintain the complete product range of Datacolor Instruments (Spectrophotometers, Lab Dispensers, Lab dyeing machines, Conditioners, color matching software and quality control software)
· Conduct telephone, email, and web support on a regular basis and be responsible to help solving color related problems online or at customer sites.
· Assist the Application and Hardware team by finding solutions to Datacolor customers, and help customers to obtain the desired results.
All performed activities will be reported to the Regional Application and Hardware Manager.
· 2-5 years Industry Experience in color management and maintaining and repairing lab instruments. Optical knowledge is a plus. (An industry specific degree e.g. Textile or Chemical will be taken into consideration as some job experience).
· Proficient in Windows Software, working knowledge of PC (Microsoft Office, Windows)
· Bachelor’s degree required, Masters Degree preferred.
· Ability to travel 50% (May be more or less. Some travel on own time required).
· Must be a team player and capable of working independently.
· Excellent presentation/communications skills.
· Six-month trial period to reach Application Specialist Requirements.
· Proficient in the use of Color Matching systems and Color Quality Control Systems (Datacolor preferred).
· Languages: Turkish, English, other languages are a plus
· Experience in Paint and textile industry