Programatik Operasyon Müdürü
- 0 - 50 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 1890 Görüntüleme
Programmatic Advertising Manager
As a "Programmatic Advertising Manager" you will join to Programmatic Advertising of Medyanet. You will be responsible of programmatic income of all digital platforms of Medyanet network such as hurriyet.com.tr, kanald.com.tr, cnnturk.com, fanatik.com.tr, posta.com.tr etc. You will be in touch with the sales team and help Digital Advertising and Sales Department to make strategic decisions about programmatic advertising operations like floor pricing, delivery rules, etc.
- Managing and optimizing all programmatic actions of Medyanet network digital inventory.
- Establishing and sustaining relationships with various third parties like sales houses, DSPs, Ad networks etc.
- Defining right KPI for each digital asset or digital ad product.
- Identifying, evaluating, optimizing and negotiating the programmatic advertising rules like pricing, delivery rules, etc.
- Continuously testing and delivering new approaches based on different kinds of testing
- Making researches about programmatic advertising market to have a deeper understanding.
- 2 years Experience with Google Adwords, Analytics, AdX, Display&Programmatic Advertising
- Advanced Microsoft Office Applications skills
- University Degree from a reputable university, preferably engineering, statistics or economics.
- Strong analytical skills with a very careful attention to detail in every step of operation and analysis.
- Excellent level of written and spoken English
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Tracing its beginning to the 1950s, Dogan Holding today ranks among Turkey's top three conglomerates.
Doğan Holding has been investing in vital sectors of the economy, helping the country and itself to prosper. The Holding Company has an interest in six major business areas: energy, media, industry, trade, insurance, and tourism. In line with its long term structuring strategies, the Holding sold its subsidiary Dışbank to Fortis Group, increased its shares at Petrol Ofisi and acquired Star TV.
In addition to Dogan Holding, nine other Group Companies are listed and traded on the Istanbul Stock Exchange (ISE). These currently include Dogan Yayin Holding, Ray Sigorta, Milpa, Çelik Halat, Ditas, Hürriyet, Doğan Gazetecilik, Petrol Ofisi and Dogan Burda. Dogan Holding takes pride in being one of the very first business groups to adopt principles of corporate governance - long before they were regulated by the Capital Markets Board in Turkey.
With its focus on customer, innovative ideas and synergy created by international partnerships, Doğan Holding aims to create an increasing value to its stakeholders. Among its international partners are OMV, AOL-Time Warner, the Universal Music Group, Burda GmbH and Egmont Group.
As one of the foremost corporate contributors to national wealth through taxes and philanthropic activities, the Group realizes it social responsibility projects through Aydın Doğan Foundation. Doğan Holding's Organic Farm Project in Kelkit Gümüşhane was selected as one of the top 10 best practice cases in Corporate Social Responsibility by the Enterprise Directorate-General of the European Commission.
Doğan Group achieved consolidated revenue of US$ 8,852 million in 2007. As of the year 2008, the Group employs over 20,000 people.
Firmanın Diğer İlanları
En Yeni İlanlar
İş Bulma TaktikleriÖzgeçmişinizi öne çıkartacak 4 öneri
İş aramada başarılı olmak için sizinle aynı pozisyona başvuranlara göre öne çıkmanız gerekli. Bu aslında o kadar zor değil. İşte size bir adım önde olmanızı sağlayacak 4 öneri.