- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science,
- Graduate degree or MBA will be an asset,
- Must have a minimum of four years of experience and in manufacturing environment will be highly desirable.
- Advance level of speaking, understanding and writing in English language,
- Military Service must be completed for male candidates.
- Proficient in SAP ABAP, including Object Oriented Programming, Report writing using ALV and ABAP Lists, Sapscripts and smart forms, Dialogue programming, Interfaces, BADIs/BAPIs, User exits/enhancements, BDCs, Workflow, LSMW and IDOC.
- Broad knowledge of multiple SAP functional areas including, SD, PP, MM, FI, CO, QM, PM & HR,
- Proficient in MS Office,
- Knowledge of structured programming, project management and system development life cycle,
- Knowledge of computer language, programming and design techniques,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate and influence at all levels within the organization,
- Ability to identify, analyze and resolve problems logically and systematically
- Excellent analytical skills,
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously,
- Ability to utilize continuous process improvement techniques,
- Ability to manage and report on project and initiative status,
- Designs, develops, codes, and tests complex programs for SAP (FI,CO,MM,PP,SD,QM, PM & HR) modules and functions using ABAP programming language,
- Creates specialized reports for SAP modules using ABAP programming languages,
- Designs, develops and maintains SAP Business Workflows and ABAP applications,
- Provide support of bolt-on applications,
- Debugs and corrects SAP module problems by using ABAP programming language to implement OSS notes,
- Interfaces with functional teams to ensure the proper integration of business processes and procedures with information technology and to identify customer solutions,
- Provides technical support to users on matters related to complex programming of SAP modules,
- Prepares and maintains technical program documentation including but not limited to specifications, test conditions, test plans, and test data,
- Provides technical assistance and training to functional staff,
- Maintains effective and cooperative working relationships with process owners, technical and functional team members and users,
Last Application Date22.