Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
His/Her key responsibilities would include:
Ensure the Finance Teams prepare and provide month end closing and all other required management reports in compliance with all local, Owner and Hilton policies.
Lead the Finance Managers/General Managers to provide full and accurate forecasting and budgeting proposals for the Country. Business Partner the Country General Manager, and Hotel General Managers providing commercial advice and support including monthly business review meetings.
Manage Owner relationships & expectations, reporting responsibilities and attend Owner Meetings with CGM where required.
Review all Management Agreements showing a thorough understanding and interpretation.
Proactively develop best practice financial accounting and control procedures and continually review the process and procedures to maximise impact and efficiency.
Work with Country Finance Director to ensure best practice is being adopted across the country and Turkey financial and accounting policies are being adhered to.
Ensure the balance sheets are a fair reflection of the assets and liabilities of the hotels.
Gate keep capital expenditure.
Oversee recruitment and training of new starters for Focused Service Finance.
Key point of contact for new Hotel openings from a Finance perspective.
Comply with all Hilton Worldwide policies and procedures across the area, maximising performance on the Finance Balanced Scorecard.
Own the SPACE Audit Programme to ensure SOX compliance is being met.
Act in accordance with fire, health and safety regulations and follow the correct procedures when required.
Manage the hotels’ relationships within the Shared Service Centre to ensure excellent service by providing quality input such as the accurate and timely processing of invoices, banking and payroll transactions. Monthly meetings as a minimum.
Review regularly the balance sheets, ensure reconciliations are performed for all hotels controlled accounts and understand all balances even if reconciled elsewhere.
Line Management of reports to include communication meetings, conducting performance reviews and rewarding and recognising performance.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Very strong communication and interpersonal skills able to deal with all levels of the organization and with external stakeholders such as Owner’s representatives, auditors, etc
- Finance degree holder and / or a professional level Accounting qualification such as ACCA, CIMA, CPA etc.
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years as hotel Financial DOF or comparative role, ideally with relevant Hilton or Hotel experience.
- Able to communicate effectively in English language – other language skills would also be of benefit.
- Negotiation and influencing skills as a Commercial Business Partner
- Organisation, planning skills and the ability to prioritise
- Rigorous commitment to accuracy and detail
- Effective management skills (upwards and downwards) and the willingness to coach and train others
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- People and Line Management experience
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
Knowledge of commercial business, specially as it relates to hotel management
Previous Owner relations and management of their expectations.
Experience with the SunSystems
Previous experience in the hospitality industry
Experience of International Accounting Standards, namely SOX.