Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
The Randstad Group operating in 39 countries on 5 continents, is the world’s second-largest provider of HR services. It holds top 3 positions in various key markets such as Argentina, Belgium Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland and the United Kingdom, as well as major positions in Australia and the United States. Randstad has 28.030 corporate employees working from 4.587 branches, and are employing over 567.700 people. Randstad generated a revenue of 16.6 billion EUR in 2013. Randstad Holding, nv is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands, and is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam exchange, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded.
We're looking Financial Reporting Specialist for our multinational client.
- University degree in Economics, Business Administration or Finance from a reputable university,
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English,
- Minimum 4 years experience (2 years audit company experience) is must. Additional experience in a similar position in multinational companies is a plus,
- Experience on IFRS reporting,
- Easy to adapt and use of Accounting softwares (SAP knowledge is a plus),
- Good knowledge of MS Office Applications (especially Excel and PowerPoint),
- Strong analytical and communication skills, ability to find actionable, pragmatic solutions for day-to-day problems,
- Teamwork oriented with good communication and interpersonal skills,
- Analytical thinking ability with strong planning and organizational skills,
- Self motivated and result oriented,
- No military obligation for male candidates,
Yıldız Holding, one of the largest and fast growing groups of Turkey, and Gumlink joint venture, Gum&Candy production company CCC (Continental Confectionery Company) is looking for a Budget and Reporting Specialist/Executive for Çorlu Plant. A brief job description of the position and preferred qualifications for the suitable candidates are defined below.
- Direct report to Budgeting and Reporting Manager,
- Responsible for preparation of financial statements in order to ensure that they are prepared in accordance with IFRS reporting requirements,
- Preparing various analysis and reports for management circle,
- Responsible for preperation of budget and periodical analysis of budget variances in terms of actual & forecast comparison,
- Coordination with 3rd parties in terms of external audits.
- University degree in related fields,
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in financial controlling, having experience in audit firm is a plus,
- Fluency in English is a MUST,
- Ability to review financial statement, analyze financial data, prepare detailed reports, projections and statements in tight deadlines,
- Extensive working knowledge in budget and IFRS reporting,
- Computer literate with excellent Excel skills and solid understanding of accounting software principles (SAP knowledge is an asset),
- Ability to demonstrate good attention to detail, good judgement showing logical decision making, and a hands on approach,
- Willing to locate in Çorlu, Çerkezköy or Lüleburgaz,
- No military obligation for male candidates.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent from a reputable university
- Fluency in both written and verbal English
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in Finance or Controlling in a multinational environment. Experience from reputable audit company is a plus
- Experience in budgeting, IFRS and Local GAAP
- A high potential with proven analytical aptitude, critical thinking and strong perceptive skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong customer focus (internal and external)
- Results focused and strong attention to detail, attentive to deadlines.
- Good communicator, team player, dynamic, goal oriented, highly flexible, take initiative and hard working
- Able to work in a complex and fast paced environment
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office tools, especially Excel
- No military obligation for male candidates
- Check accuracy, integrity, completeness, consistency of financial reporting
- Checking and supporting cost accounting process at month ends, cost of goods sold controlling
- Budget and forecast planning in close operation with all other departments
- Perform detailed budget variance analysis vs plan / forecast / prior year.
- Prepare monthly management reports
- Pricing – supporting sales community for cost calculations
- Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget and forecasts
- Prepare financial analysis for contract negotiations
- Ensure compliance with statutory and Group requirements
- Accompany statutory and Group audits
- Independent management of finance related projects
- Reporting to Finance Manager / Financial Controller
We are looking for "Budget and Planning Specialist" to join our Finance Departmant.
- University degree in Finance, Business Administration or similar field,
- 1-3 years of experience in similar jobs,
- Excellent Excel and Powerpoint skills,
- Ability to manage competing priorities with strict deadlines,
- Knowledge of SAP, PO, etc.
- Self starter, well-organized and highly motivated,
- Strong attention to details,
- Military service must be completed for male candidates.