Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
- Perfect interpersonal and communicational skills to serve international guests,
- Handle all guest queries and requests,
- Meet and welcome repeat and VIP guests.
- Following guest comments and taking corrective actions
- Managing inter-departmental communication flow for smooth guest experience.
- University Degree in Tourism and Hotel Management,
- Good communication skills,
- At least 1 years experience in Front Office or Guest Relations department,
- Excellent command of both writen and spoken English,
- Warm, positive and proactive personality,
- Team work oriented,
- Presentable and good diction skills.
- Hotel front office operations knowledge is required
- Knowlegde on loyalty programs is required
Uluslararası turizm sektöründe faaliyet gösteren oteller grubumuza ait Rixos Konya için, Misafir İlişkileri Departmanında ' Guest Relations Supervisor ' pozisyonu ile çalışacak takım arkadaşı arıyoruz.
- Üniversitelerin Turizm ve Otelcilik bölümlerinden mezun,
- İlgili pozisyonda en az 3 yıl tecrübeli,
- İyi seviyede İngilizce bilen,
- İletişim becerileri gelişmiş, insan ilişkilerinde başarılı,
- Dinamik iş temposuna uyum sağlayabilecek,
- Takım çalışmasına inanan,
- Misafir çıkışlarında mümkün olduğunca misafirler ile birebir görüşerek misafirin tatilinden memnun kalıp kalmadığını öğrenmek,misafir tatili esnasında bir sorun yaşadıysa da misafiri memnun bir şekilde uğurlamak,
- Misafirlerden gün içerisinde gelen istek,ihtiyaç ve talepler doğrultusunda hazırlanan 'Misafir Gözüyle Biz' raporunun takibini ve kontrolünü yapmak,
- VIP misafirlerin tesiste konakladıkları süre içerisinde konuştukları dillere göre her gün günlük gazete ve dergilerin odalarına gönderilmesini sağlamak,
- Tesiste konaklayan VIP misafirlere,tesiste konakladıkları süre boyunca son anda oluşabilecek rezervasyon talebi için A'la Carte restaurantlarda rezervasyon yaptırmak ve misafiri bu konuda bilgilendirip yönlendirmek
A Guest Service Agent provides reception services for Guests to contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out and complete audits, as required.
What will I be doing?
As Guest Service Agent, you will serve on the Front Office Team, to provide services for Guests to contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out and complete audits, as required. A Guest Service Agent truly influences the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, are responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Achieve positive outcomes from Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure an efficient reception experience for Guests, including check in/out, and complete audit procedures, as required
- Ensure that the Guest Service Manager is kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from guests and, or, other departments
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times
- Attend appropriate training courses, when required, and assist with the Night Team's training and development efforts
- Demonstrate a knowledge of hotel room categories, room rates, packages, promotions and other general product knowledge necessary to perform daily duties
- Maximize room occupancy and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
- Use the correct procedures regarding the acceptance of foreign currencies, credit cards and cash in accordance with the hotel credit policy
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems
- Follow company brand standards
- Assist other departments, as necessary
What are we looking for?
Guest Service Agents serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience in a customer-focused industry
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Calm, efficient, and organized with great attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining a positive attitude when working with a Guest
- Professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and guest service
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Competent level of IT proficiency
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in cash handling
- Front Office/Concierge experience in the hotel, leisure, and/or entertainment sectors
- Conflict resolution experience
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
To manage Front Office Operations (24 hours) to insure profitability, control costs and quality standards to ensure high level of guest satisfaction. To actively lead the FO team, striving for a high level of trust and FO team member engagement.
•Manage the desk through times of stress, resolves guest concerns and implements resolutions by using discretion and judgement
•Oversee front office systems, room reservations, supplies inventory as well as night audit and safety systems
•Be a role model for others in regards to the HbH brand values
•Ensure compliance with brand standards to achieve consistent high quality guest service delivery in all FO shifts, living up to the HbH satisfaction promise at all times.
•Assign and instruct FO team members (all shifts) in the details of work. Observes their performance and encourages development or improvement
•Communicate regularly &effectively both verbally and in writing to provide clear direction to all FO team members
•Interview, select, train, supervise, coach, schedule and evaluate FO team members
•Support the overall management of the hotel by establishing effective working relationships with all other departments, ensuring a high level of cross departmental collaboration
•Ensure that all FO labour costs are flexed according to levels of demand / activity and that an effective cost control is in place
Positive attitude and good communication skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
Computer skills including Excel, Internet, Outlook, Word and preferably OnQ
Eager to learn and develop themselves, flexible to work in a busy operation
Excellent guest relations, selling skills and communication skills
Working effectively and accurately in a fast-paced environment
University degree preferably from Tourism related departments
Achieve positive outcomes from Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
Accept and deliver all messages correctly and promptly for both Guests and management
Ensure all wake up calls take place at the correct time
Demonstrate knowledge of all hotel facilities and service and use up-selling techniques to promote these offerings when the appropriate
Handle emergency calls immediately and relay comprehensive and accurate information, as required
Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times
Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
Attend appropriate training courses, when required
Demonstrate a knowledge of all hotel services, local attractions and landmarks in the hotel vicinity
Follow company brand standards