- 50 - 100 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 1256 Görüntüleme
For over 60 years, Gulf Cryo has been manufacturing and supplying industrial, medical and specialty gases to a wide range of industries across the Middle East. Established in 1953 as the Kuwait Oxygen and Acetylene Company, the Gulf Cryo group now comprises of over 30 production and distribution sites operating in 12 countries, including all of the GCC, Jordan, Syria, Egypt, Iraq, Turkey and Austria.
- Identify H&S training needs across the organisation and deliver appropriate technical H&S training, as per the HSE training Matrix.
- Advise on the introduction of safe operational procedures across the organisation which identify and take account of all relevant hazards.
- Ensure Compliance to SHEQ rolling plan developed time to time.
- Periodically verify/audit the accuracy of the information and prepare reports of significant trends within the data.
- Carry out and record regular audit inspections to check compliance with policies and procedures, proposing necessary changes to working practices.
- Plan practical and effective methods, both preventative and remedial, of promoting health and safety and safe working practices.
- Support line managers in the carrying out of risk assessments, identifying strategies on how risks may be reduced.
- Establish and conduct specific emergency response drills, prepare action plans for improvement and ensure compliance.
- Daily monitoring of worksite for proper use, handling, storage and maintenance of personal protective equipment by all workers. Identify and coach on unsafe act or situation as identified.
- To respond to employees safety concerns.
- Ensure incidents / accidents are reported and investigated
- Co-ordinate and conduct regular Safety Meetings
University degree or Engineering on related field.
- Safety Specialist at least C type Certicate (A type is preffered)
- Fluency in English is required
- Passionate about Safety
- Safety or Environmental Qualifications
- Basic understanding on OSHA Standards.
- Experience of delivering health & safety training programmes.
- Experience carrying out compliance audits.
- Have a working understanding of world-wide and particularly Turkey regulations and guideline regarding QHSE
- Strong proven interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to effectively communicate with people of different national and cultural backgrounds with sensitivity and respect for diversity.
- Effective time management, organizational, and leadership skills
- No restriction for travelling
En Yeni İlanlar
İş Bulma TaktikleriÖzgeçmişinizi öne çıkartacak 4 öneri
İş aramada başarılı olmak için sizinle aynı pozisyona başvuranlara göre öne çıkmanız gerekli. Bu aslında o kadar zor değil. İşte size bir adım önde olmanızı sağlayacak 4 öneri.