Grant Writing and Compliance Expert
Company / Job Description
Support to Life (STL) is an independent humanitarian agency working in the field of disaster risk reduction, disaster preparedness, and emergency response in Turkey and the surrounding region. With an emphasis on community participation, STL works at a grassroots level to build local capacity, mitigate the risks and impact of disasters, and support those in need in meeting their basic needs and rights.
In line with its mandate STL currently has the following main activities:
- Refugee Support Program: in response to the increasing number of refugees in Turkey, STL is supporting refugees living outside camps in the Turkish border area through a food security programme providing psychosocial support through the establishment of Community Centres;
- Child Protection Program: STL has been providing protection services and psychosocial care for Syrian children and children affected by seasonal agricultural migration. Targeting both at-risk and working children among the refugees as well as the host community, STL has been supporting children’s education through life skills activities, awareness raising sessions and workshops.
- Civil Society Disaster Platform: in collaboration with partners, STL has launched a platform that will bring together civil society actors in sharing information and coordinating projects related to disaster management in Turkey.
- Communicate with donors regarding their rules and regulations on program management, procurement and logistics, human resource management, finances, audits, and visibility, among other sets of compliance
- Ensure that all respective STL staff are aware of donor rules and regulations through regular communication and orientations
- Ensure that all respective STL staff comply with donor rules and regulations
- Regularly conduct project audits
- Where needed, work with internal audit focal points of support departments to improve compliance
- Propose a plan to Programs Coordinator to tackle the identified gaps and take corrective action
- Conduct a thorough analysis of the status of each department in relation to compliance
- Update reporting tables across all STL projects based on donor requirements
- Inform and follow up with all project holders the submission of reports
- Check reports to ensure that they are in compliance with donor requirements
- Submit reports to donors with final check and approval of Programs Coordinator
- Communicate in written to donors any changes in project implementation
- Manage the opening and closure of projects, both within STL and with the donor
Project Documentation and Archiving
- Revize and finalize the project documentation system, both hard copies and on the server
- Ensure that staff are documenting correctly, both programs and support departments
- Conduct trainings and provide one-on-one support to all relevant staff on documentation and archiving requirements
- Work closely with head of program and support departments to in developing and transforming ideas into grant proposals
- Compile, edit and finalize grant proposals including supporting documents according to the donor requirements and guidelines
- Conduct research on potential funding sources; maintain funding opportunity databases
- Serve as a liaison to all funding agencies or organizations
- University degree
- Extensive experience with NGO management, preferably in the humanitarian sector
- Experience in all aspects of program development, proposal writing and budget development
- Experience in contracts with UN agencies and INGOs as well as major government and EU donors
- Experience in audits and evaluations of NGO projects
- Excellent analysis skills with good working knowledge of MS Excel
- Competencies in training and orientations
- Autonomy, creativity, adaptability and flexibility
- Proficiency in the English language is a must
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally
Benzer ilanlar için e-posta gönder.
Benzer İş İlanları
- Anestezi Teknisyeni İstanbul Avrupa Yakası, İstanbul Anadolu Yakası
-Üniversitelerin Anestezi Teknikerliği ve Paramedik bölümlerinden mezun -Sağlık Meslek Lisesi Mezunu -2 yıl deneyimli -Prezentabl -İletişim yeteneği kuvvetli -D...
- Compliance Officer İstanbul Avrupa Yakası
Required Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree from law, business administration, economics, international relations and related fields Minimum 2 ye...
- Elektrik Ustası İstanbul Avrupa Yakası
ULUSOY GLOBAL YATIRIMLAR HOLDING A.Ş.
- İSTANBUL KADIKÖY BÖLGE KASAP İstanbul Anadolu Yakası
Anadolu Yakasında bulunan Migros, Mjet Mağazalarımızda görevlendirilmek üzere;Full Time "Kasap" olarak görev yapacak kişiler; Mağazanın gereksinim duyduğu m...
- Seyahat Danışmanı Satış Temsilcisi İstanbul Avrupa Yakası
KAPPA TUR GENEL MÜDÜRLÜK BÜNYESİNDE Turizm sektöründe güçlü ve güvenilir bir yer edinmiş Türsab A grubu Tur Operatörü ve THY ile IATA üyesi olan şirketimize, *...
- Anadolu Yakası Satış Temsilcisi İstanbul Anadolu Yakası
Hizmet verdiğimiz Müzik, Kitap, Film, Multimedya, Elektronik ve Hobi ürün kategorileri için, İstanbul Anadolu Yakası mağazalarımızda görev alacak Satış Temsilci...
- MAĞAZA SORUMLUSU-ANADOLU YAKASI İstanbul Anadolu Yakası
Anadolu yakası mağazalarımızda Bölge Sorumlusu'na destek veren bu pozisyon için işin gerekleri ve adaylarda aranan özellikler şöyledir: •Mağaza yönetimi il...
- Grant Writing and Compliance Expert İstanbul Anadolu Yakası
Support to Life (STL) is an independent humanitarian agency working in the field of disaster risk reduction, disaster preparedness, and emergency response in Tu...
İş Bulma TaktikleriÖzgeçmişinizi öne çıkartacak 4 öneri
İş aramada başarılı olmak için sizinle aynı pozisyona başvuranlara göre öne çıkmanız gerekli. Bu aslında o kadar zor değil. İşte size bir adım önde olmanızı sağlayacak 4 öneri.