Guest Relations Supervisor
A Guest Relations Supervisor directly addresses the needs of VIP and long-stay Guests and informs other Team Members of VIP/long-stay Guest needs in order to ensure an exceptional Guest experience.
What will I be doing?
As Guest Relations Supervisor, you will directly address the needs of VIP Guests and inform other Team Members of VIP needs in order to ensure an exceptional Guest experience. A Guest Relations Supervisor is responsible for managing the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Meet, greet and direct Guests who enter the lobby area
- Serve as the main point of contact for VIP Guests and ensure hotel departments are fully briefed on their requirements
- Seek verbal feedback from customers on a regular basis and respond to all Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Serve as a point of contact for long-stay Guests of 14 days or longer ensuring they feel comfortable and can ask advice or information from Guest Relations
- Manage, record and resolve promptly Guest or customer complaints
- Ensure a very high level of customer service is constantly maintained for Reception, Lobby area and Executive Lounge
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of all facilities and services provided within the hotel and identify opportunities for up-selling and promoting when appropriate
- Show creativity with ideas regarding lobby/reception decoration at suitable seasonal time periods in order to enhance the overall image and warmth of this area for the Guest
- Communicate with the Executive Lounge Supervisor and track and reward regular Guests for their loyalty and creativity; choose rewards that meet Guest preferences while remaining within the allocated budget
- Maintain good communication and work relationships in all hotel areas
- Maintain staffing levels to meet business demands
- Attend all Reception meetings and Executive Lounge Meetings
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems
- Assist with other departments, as necessary
What are we looking for?
Guest Relations Supervisor serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- An ability to listen and respond to demanding Guest needs
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Accountable and resilient
- Commitment to delivering a high levels of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in a customer service function or in a similar role
- A passion for delivering an exceptional level of Guest service
- High level of IT proficiency
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Benzer ilanlar için e-posta gönder.
Benzer İş İlanları
- Guest Service Agent Karabük
Hilton Garden Inn Safranbolu Positive attitude and good communication skills Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English Ability to...
- Guest Services Supervisor İstanbul Avrupa Yakası
A Guest Service Supervisor supervises the Guest Services Team (Guest Service Agents and Operators) to ensure that our Guests receive an exceptional experience f...
- Guest Relations Supervisor İstanbul Avrupa Yakası
A Guest Relations Supervisor directly addresses the needs of VIP and long-stay Guests and informs other Team Members of VIP/long-stay Guest needs in order to en...
- Guest Relations / Journey Ambassador İstanbul Avrupa Yakası
A Guest Relations Team Member engages with our VIP Guests throughout the entire hospitality experience. From check-in to check-out, the Guest Relations Team is ...
- Misafir İlişkileri Görevlisi İstanbul Avrupa Yakası
- Tercihen üniversitelerin Turizm-Otelcilik bölümlerinden mezun, - İleri seviyede İngilizce dilbilgisine sahip, - Diksiyonu düzgün, - Misafir odaklı hizmet p...
- Kurumsal İlişkiler ve Müşteri İlişkileri Yöneticisi İstanbul Avrupa Yakası, İstanbul Anadolu Yakası
Misafirlerin otele giriş ve çıkışlarında bilgilendirecek Misafirlerin olası tüm şikayet ve talepleriyle (transfer, araç kiralama, masaj, restoran rezervasyon...
- Guest Service Agent İstanbul Avrupa Yakası
Atatütk Havalimanı Bölgesinde Faaliyet gösteren Beş Yıldızlı Gorrion Hotel İstanbul Ön Büro Departmanında görev alacak iyi derecede İngilizce bilgisi olan Guest...
- Part Time Guest Services Officer-Bellboy İstanbul Avrupa Yakası
You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to your customers. The Guest Services Officer is responsible to contribute to th...
İş Bulma TaktikleriÖzgeçmişinizi öne çıkartacak 4 öneri
İş aramada başarılı olmak için sizinle aynı pozisyona başvuranlara göre öne çıkmanız gerekli. Bu aslında o kadar zor değil. İşte size bir adım önde olmanızı sağlayacak 4 öneri.