Account Manager MICE
- 100 - 200 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 1849 Görüntüleme
The Account Manager, MICR will manage and grow accounts for Istanbul Cluster Hotels. They will create and communicate the account strategies in order to drive increased market share and demonstrate value to both internal and external customers.
What will it be like to work for Hilton Worldwide?
With thousands of hotels in 100 countries and territories, Hilton Worldwide offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. If you understand the importance of a proper welcome and know how to offer an exceptional hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Worldwide. Because it’s with Hilton Worldwide where we never forget the reason we're here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
What will I be doing?
- Researches and helps to identify business opportunities for Istanbul Cluster hotels and reports findings to management accordingly
- Develop and implement tactical sales methods & approaches to maintaining customer contact at a variety of levels within active and new companies within the MICE segment.
- Represent Hilton Worldwide and meet the needs of our hotels and negotiate rate agreements with customers as required within job role and according to each Hotel’s need.
- Resolves conflicts in bookings by weighing group importance, revenue, potential, alternative dates, etc. and may be required to diplomatically meet and see convention groups on changed date and facilities.
- Develop productive working relationships and ongoing communication with the sales team members, increasing exposure to business opportunities.
- Effectively promoting, coordinating and driving any central sales & marketing initiatives on behalf of both Hotels to his/her account base.
- Updating the clients for the new products and developments.
- Being aware of the budget, forecasts and objectives of Istanbul Cluster and plan and execute his/her sales processes and reach the objectives.
- Manages objectives for the department or assigned projects
- Supports Director of Sales in drawing up the sales action plan of the respective segments and drawing up of sales targets on the basis of an exact market analysis and with the aim of optimal room occupancy and high accommodation revenues.
- Planning, co-ordination and implementing of all sales trips in the designated territory by agreement with the Director of Sales in the most efficient and optimal way.
- Identification of potential new MICE accounts and assuring the corresponding sales activities to win these customers.
- Manages cross-functional links to other departments.
- Develops relationships and partnerships with key accounts, prospective account and other accounts in the determined territory or beyond if not yet allocated within the sales team.
- To reach agreed goals and to deliver incremental revenue for all Hilton Worldwide hotels.
- Provides direction to team members and establishes work priorities to achieve management and department objectives.
- Executes organisational directives and encourages achievement of goals through motivation, communication and leadership.
- Advises management on progress and key performance issues
- Generates leads for the hotels, monitoring the offers and getting actively involved in the follow up to increase conversion in close cooperation with the C&E and Reservation departments.
- Ensures business plan is followed and achieved providing feedback as necessary
- Coordinate any required administrative work in terms of reporting of figures, account forecasts and drawing up account development plans within the time frame given and the quality expected.
- Ensures permanent observation of the market and competitors, involvement in drawing up analysis of competitors (rates, trends, customers, product changes) and market statistics, to be shared with the team.
- Ability to collaborate with others and act in an objective manner to stay on track to achieve common goals
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of The Hilton Market Place which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
- Fluent in written and oral English
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in the hotel industry in Sales Department.
- Good interpersonal skills, strong leadership and aptitude.
- Able to work under pressure and with minimum supervision.
- Able to develop and train subordinates.
Firmanın Diğer İlanları
İş Bulma TaktikleriÖzgeçmişinizi öne çıkartacak 4 öneri
İş aramada başarılı olmak için sizinle aynı pozisyona başvuranlara göre öne çıkmanız gerekli. Bu aslında o kadar zor değil. İşte size bir adım önde olmanızı sağlayacak 4 öneri.