Accounts Payable Clerk
- 50 - 100 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 1648 Görüntüleme
An Accounts Payable Clerk will fully support the Accounts Payable function within the Finance department by following procedures, understanding the purchasing system completely, and training others to use the system and follow procedures.
What will I be doing?
As an Accounts Payable Clerk , you will fully support the Accounts Payable function within the Finance department. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Posting invoices,
- Preparing payments to vendors,
- Answering queries from suppliers,
- Solving supplier related issues,
- Making Intercompany reconciliations ,
- Preparing BA and internal reports related to AP transactions,
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations for the relevant accounts,
- Following up closing procedure for AP related activities,
- Charging expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries,
- Supporting audits and finding improvements to make AP processes more efficient.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across itsglobal brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
What are we looking for?
An Accounts Payable Clerk serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- College degree in Business Administration
- Up to 3-4 years of experience in related area
- Computer literate, with good MS Excel skills
- SUN System knowledge
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Passion for providing superior customer service
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- SUN System knowledge
- Fluency in English
Firmanın Diğer İlanları
En Yeni İlanlar
İş Bulma TaktikleriÖzgeçmişinizi öne çıkartacak 4 öneri
İş aramada başarılı olmak için sizinle aynı pozisyona başvuranlara göre öne çıkmanız gerekli. Bu aslında o kadar zor değil. İşte size bir adım önde olmanızı sağlayacak 4 öneri.