Sales Executive MICE
- 100 - 200 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 1585 Görüntüleme
What will it be like to work for a Hilton Worldwide Brand?
Our Team Members are the Heart of Hilton. As extraordinary hospitality professionals, we work together to make Hilton a great place to work and to build rewarding careers for ourselves and our colleagues.
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton Worldwide is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its 13 global brands, which include Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio A Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®.
At Hilton, our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all! Come be a part of our team!
What will I be doing?
- Making sales calls, entertainment in the hotel and telemarketing to local MICE Accounts
- Develop and implement tactical sales methods & approaches to maintaining customer contact at a variety of levels within active and new companies within the MICE segment.
- Represent Hilton Worldwide and meet the needs of our hotels and negotiate rate agreements with customers as required within job role and according to each Hotel’s need.
- Resolves conflicts in bookings by weighing group importance, revenue, potential, alternative dates, etc. and may be required to diplomatically meet and see convention groups on changed date and facilities.
- Develop productive working relationships and ongoing communication with the sales team members, increasing exposure to business opportunities.
- Handling and responding to clients requests in a timely manner. Provide an average of 24 hours response to all companies / accounts for business leads and to ensure proper and presentable communication.
- Effectively promoting, coordinating and driving any central sales & marketing initiatives on behalf of both Hotels to his/her account base.
- Preparing all necessary reports requested by the management
- Updating the clients for the new products and developments
- Being aware of the budget, forecasts and objectives of Istanbul Cluster and plan and execute his/her sales processes and reach the objectives.
- Fluent in written and oral English
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in the hotel industry in Sales Department.
- Good interpersonal skills, strong leadership and aptitude.
- Able to work under pressure and with minimum supervision.
- Able to develop and train subordinates.
Firmanın Diğer İlanları
İş Bulma TaktikleriÖzgeçmişinizi öne çıkartacak 4 öneri
İş aramada başarılı olmak için sizinle aynı pozisyona başvuranlara göre öne çıkmanız gerekli. Bu aslında o kadar zor değil. İşte size bir adım önde olmanızı sağlayacak 4 öneri.