Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
As a Human Resources Manager you are responsible for managing the human resources function in order to meet the strategic business objectives. The role involves development and implementation of strategies and policies and will include key responsibilities such as:
• Guide and direct all facets of Human Resources including recruitment, coaching, compensation & benefits, health & safety, performance management & succession planning
• Ensure recruitment of high caliber employees to help achieve the business targets, within budgeted staffing plans
• Provide functional direction and ensure compliance of all legal requirements
• Provide a sounding board for colleague concerns, mediating solutions and initiating changes as needed
• Provide direction, coaching and counseling on Human Resources issues such as performance management and employee relations
• Maintain high level of colleague satisfaction and team spirit, through active support, direction and participation with hotel core committees
• Maintain a high level of effectiveness communication throughout the hotel
• Establish and implement annual objectives, budget and programs for the Human Resources Department in conjunction with the hotel’s strategic plan
• Foster a cooperative working climate, maximizing productivity and colleague morale
You should have a university degree in a related discipline / or professional Human Resources designation with a minimum of three years experiences in the same role. You must be a computer literate, ideally with proficiency in a computerized payroll system and fluent in English. Previous gulf experiences are preferred and a track record of career progress and stability is an essential.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be hands-on, enjoys leading from the front and being part of a winning team and should possess following competencies:
Understanding the Business
Planning for Business
Drive for Results
- Lead and monitor primary functions of human relations including employee placement, development and retention; health, safety, compensation and benefits; training; and employee relations
- Coordinating transfer of payroll to outsourcing provider and coordinating further cooperation with the partner
- Taking role in all steps in the development, implementation and administration of the Compensation & Benefits related policies and procedures,
- Direct and manage the recruitment and selection process,
- Implement and monitor training programs.
- Support staff, supervisors, team leaders and team members by providing timely training, instruction and leadership with regards to their personal growth, job development and job performance.
- Develop, implement and maintain human resources policies across the organisation, including training programs to educate and promote awareness of regulatory compliance.
- Reporting and management of human resources metrics – produce reports on key metrics, including remuneration and benefits, absenteeism and turnover.
- University degree preferably from related faculties,
- Min 5 years of experience in all funtions of HR
- Good knowledge of Turkish Labor Law & SGK (Social Security) regulations
- Strong in both written and spoken English,
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (advanced level of MS Excel),
- Result oriented personality with strong planning and analytical skills,
- High sense of responsibilities and ability to handle multiple tasks in a deadline oriented environment,
- No military obligation for male candidates.
About Viceroy Princes' Islands Istanbul
(Opening Summer 2016)
Set to the beguiling backdrop of a centuries-old Ottoman mansion at the edge of the Sea of Marmara, Viceroy Princes’ Islands Istanbul introduces provocative, modern luxury to a destination steeped in regal timelessness.
This waterside enclave is poised on the coast of Büyükada, the grandest island in a lush archipelago called Princes’ Islands, just one hour from Istanbul and known as an escape for exiled Byzantine-era emperors and empresses. This resort offers 58 guestrooms, exclusive residences set inside the property’s waterfront Grand Mansion, private yacht pier, a protected sea lagoon, sea hammams, and horse carriages to explore the car-less island.
Guests will soak in outdoor pools, on sun terraces and decks while gazing over emerald hillsides, rugged beaches, or across the ocean at Istanbul’s iconic spires. Büyükada’s bright medley of markets, cafes and restaurants are just a short walk or bike ride away on lanes lined with grand villas and wooden mansions.
For further information visit http://www.viceroyhotelsandresorts.com/en/istanbul
The Human Resources Coordinator provides administrative support to the Human Resources department and plays a critical supporting role in helping maximize the extraordinary employment experience of our colleagues. This position assists in the day-to-day activities of the Human Resources Office, with particular focus on recruitment and on-boarding, benefits administration, recognition and social events, and additional HR-related initiatives, as needed.
• Participate in the recruitment and selection process, conducting reference checks, compiling pre-hire employment packets and attending job fairs and recruitment trips as required.
• Prepare for new-hire colleagues' first day of employment, liaising with managers to ensure New Hire Agendas, uniforms and all IT-related and other requirements have been completed in advance.
• Assist all new colleagues with pre & new-hire paperwork.
• Create, complete and maintain all colleagues files.
• Greet and assist all colleagues and applicants in a friendly and courteous manner, assisting colleagues with general HR/employee handbook questions and forms.
• Act as a supporting resource for management and colleagues in resolving issues and concerns that arise.
• Submit colleague monthly Birthday and Anniversary lists.
• Ensure bulletin boards are fresh, interesting and provide timely and accurate information.
• Maintain compliance with all aspects of Human Resources Audit requirements.
• Ensure the highest degree of confidentiality, professionalism and discretion in all Human Resources and Payroll-related matters.
• Additional duties, as assigned.
- Fluency in English and Turkish is essential.
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point and MS Publisher
- Good presentation
- Excellent organizational and coordination skills
- Great inter-personal, communication and customers-service skills
- Process orientation with a high degree of attention to detail
Education: Certificate in Hospitality business Management specializing in Human Resources is preferable.
Experience: Minimum of one year of experience in a similar capacity, ideally within a luxury hotel environment.
Grooming: All colleagues must maintain a neat, and well groomed appearance (specific standards will be provided).
Danışmanlığını yapmakta olduğumuz, Türkiye'nin önde gelen kuruluşlarından biri olan, yurt içi ve yurt dışında alanında lider konumda faaliyet gösteren müşteri firmamız bünyesinde görevlendirilmek üzere İNSAN KAYNAKLARI GRUP MÜDÜRÜ arayışımız bulunmaktadır.
- İnsan Kaynakları uygulamalarının; Grubun politikaları, değerleri ve yasal mevzuat çerçevesinde yürütülmesi, geliştirilmesi ve raporlanması,
- Kurum kültürünün insan kaynakları verileriyle desteklenmesi ve çalışanlara benimsetilmesi,
- İşe alım, terfi, performans değerlendirme, kariyer planlama uygulamalarının koordine edilmesi, organizasyonel gelişim faaliyetlerinin yönetimi,
- Çalışan performansının gelişimi, memnuniyetinin sağlanması ve devamı adına geliştirilmiş tüm İnsan kaynakları uygulamalarının hayata geçirilmesi,
- Kalite Yönetim Sistemleri ile İnsan Kaynakları süreçlerinin entegrasyonun sağlanması
- Stratejik insan kaynakları planlarının birim ve bireysel hedeflere indirgenmesi, takibi ve değerlendirilmesi gibi sorumluluklar üstlenecektir.
- Üniversitelerin Mühendislik, İşletme, İktisat, Psikoloji, Sosyoloji gibi ilgili bölümlerinden mezun,
- Çok iyi derecede İngilizce bilen,
- En az 5 yıl İnsan Kaynakları Müdürlüğü/Grup Müdürlüğü görevlerini üstlenmiş,
- Liderlik vasıfları yüksek ve vizyon sahibi,
- Üretim ve satış-pazarlama faaliyetleri olan firmalarda tecrübeli,
- Kurum kültürü oluşturma ve benimsetme konularında deneyimli,
- Organizasyonel gelişim ve yönetim konusuna hakim,
- Endüstriyel ilişkiler konusunda deneyimli,
- İş Kanunu ve SGK mevzuatına hakim,
- Çözüm ve sonuç odaklı, iletişim becerileri güçlü,
- İstanbul Anadolu Yakası'nda ikamet eden/edebilecek olan.