EHS Engineer / İş Sağlığı ve Güvenliği Uzmanı
- 200 - 500 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 4911 Görüntüleme
HT-SAAE is a Chinese state-owned enterprise and leading vertically-integrated manufacturer of solar products, high-end auto parts and new material applications. HT-SAAE was established in May 1998 and listed on Shanghai Stock Exchange in June 1998, it is the first listed company with the name of aerospace and is an important platform of industrialization for the aerospace technology application of China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation.
We are proud of the work that we do, and would not be successful without our passionate team of dedicated people. If you have got the desire to be a part of an innovative group of professionals in a rewarding environment, then we invite you to check out our current openings.
- Investigate all safety & occupational health related injuries/accidents.
- Implement all corrective actions to prevent reoccurrence of injuries & incidents.
- Ensure environmental, occupational health and safety compliance with all applicable local & internal laws/regulations and other requirements through periodic review of laws/regulations/requirements and regular communication of internal requirements and policies.
- Ensure company’s compliance to applicable environmental, occupational health and safety laws/regulations and other requirements.
- Manages environmental programs such as waste management including hazardous wastes, pollution prevention and protection of the environment.
- Provides technical assistance in completing reports and permit applications for government agencies, internal and external customers.
- Establishes and implements safety compliance programs thereby promoting a safe and healthful work practices for the protection of personnel, physical assets and production operations.
- Establishes and implements full scope industrial hygiene programs to prevent occupational disease.
- Performs liaison work with the government agencies, secures government permits and prepares required reports.
- Certified about Occupational Health and Safety Specialist.(B Class and above.)
- A minimum of 5 years EHS experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental or Safety Engineering Courses
- Bachelor’s degree in Safety Science or related technical degree.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- At least 2 years’ experience in manufacturing or related industry.
- Basic understanding of safety engineering requirements for electrical, mechanical, chemical, and physical hazards.
- Basic knowledge of environmental, safety and industrial hygiene regulations and policies.
- Has the ability to participate in a cross-functional team environment, effective analytical and problem solving skill.
Firmanın Diğer İlanları
İş Bulma TaktikleriÖzgeçmişinizi öne çıkartacak 4 öneri
İş aramada başarılı olmak için sizinle aynı pozisyona başvuranlara göre öne çıkmanız gerekli. Bu aslında o kadar zor değil. İşte size bir adım önde olmanızı sağlayacak 4 öneri.