Think about your future, Imagine Brilliantly; Work 5 days a week…
At Marriott we know that when you feel at home, you’ll make our guests feel at home. If this sounds like the place for
you, join us.
At the new Istanbul Marriott Hotel Sisli, guests stay in style, and with a private heliport, they can arrive
that way, too. Set in the cosmopolitan Sisli district, this luxury hotel is focused on brilliant hosting from
arranging tours to the nearby Grand Bazaar and Hagia Sophia to organizing meetings, events and
wedding receptions in its state-of-the art function spaces.
260 oversized guest rooms and suites are immaculately designed and offer the utmost in comfort and
luxury with stunning views over the City, Bosphorus and Golden Horn. Executive-level accomodations
include access to the private lounge on the 32nd floor. The Dish Room Bar & Restaurant offers variety,
from an outdoor terrace and lounge bar to wines by the glass and food from across the Mediterranean.
Total 1.337 sqm of flexible and state of the art event and meeting space, 1655 sqm of pre-function area,
ideal for exhibitions and receptions. Exclusive Health Club & Gym facilities, 180 sqm Indoor Pool, Spa &
Treatment Rooms, Massage Services, Turkish Bath, Sauna, Steam Bath and Tennis Court.
Company / Job Description
- Responsible for hotel laundry daily operations and services in compliance with all policies, standards and procedures.
- Directs and works with associates to wash, dry and iron linen for both guest rooms and F&B Department within existing time constraints.
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment and effectively works with the Engineering department on Laundry equipment maintenance needs.
- Develops, maintains and uses effective back-up plans for breakdowns.
- Ensures hotel policies are administered fairly and consistently, disciplinary procedures and documentation are completed according to Standard and Local Operating Procedures.
- Strives to ensure guest and associate satisfaction while maximizing the department financial performance.
- Orders cleaning supplies and uniforms within budget.
- Understands the impact of department’s operations on the overall hotel financial goals and objectives and manages to achieve or exceed budgeted goals.
- Effectively manages and leads Laundry Associates.
- At least college or bachelor's degree in Hotel and Tourism Management, Hospitality or Business Administration
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the Laundry, Housekeeping or related professional area
- Minimum 2 yaers of managerial experience
- Good management of material sources
- Advanced communicational, planning and organizational skills
- Good knowledge of laundry equipment, ironing and sewing
- No military obligation for male candidates / 2 years of postponement
Career LevelMiddle Level Management
- İstanbul - Avrupa -
Last Application Date25.
- University Graduate
Marriott International is consistently recognized as an employer of choice around the globe by FORTUNE
and Working Mother magazines, DiversityInc, Great Places to Work Institute, and the CRF institute among
others. Visit our newsroom to learn more: news.marriott.com
Connect and network online with us:
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an
FIND YOUR WORLD.