- 50 - 100 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 5433 Görüntüleme
- Responsible for hotel laundry daily operations and services in compliance with all policies, standards and procedures.
- Directs and works with associates to wash, dry and iron linen for both guest rooms and F&B Department within existing time constraints.
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment and effectively works with the Engineering department on Laundry equipment maintenance needs.
- Develops, maintains and uses effective back-up plans for breakdowns.
- Ensures hotel policies are administered fairly and consistently, disciplinary procedures and documentation are completed according to Standard and Local Operating Procedures.
- Strives to ensure guest and associate satisfaction while maximizing the department financial performance.
- Orders cleaning supplies and uniforms within budget.
- Understands the impact of department’s operations on the overall hotel financial goals and objectives and manages to achieve or exceed budgeted goals.
- Effectively manages and leads Laundry Associates.
- At least college or bachelor's degree in Hotel and Tourism Management, Hospitality or Business Administration
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the Laundry, Housekeeping or related professional area
- Minimum 2 yaers of managerial experience
- Good management of material sources
- Advanced communicational, planning and organizational skills
- Good knowledge of laundry equipment, ironing and sewing
- No military obligation for male candidates / 2 years of postponement
At the new Istanbul Marriott Hotel Sisli, guests stay in style, and with a private heliport, they can arrive that way, too. Set in the cosmopolitan Sisli district, this luxury hotel is focused on brilliant hosting from arranging tours to the nearby Grand Bazaar and Hagia Sophia to organising meetings, events and wedding receptions in its state-of-the art function spaces. This 35-story tower offers stunning views towards the Bosphorus and the Golden Horn. The location is within close walking distance to shopping, dining, nightlife, Taksim Square and the Metro Station.
ACCOMODATION : • The 260 guest rooms, suites are immaculately designed and offer the utmost in comfort and luxury with stunning views over the City, Bosphorus and Golden Horn.
• Executive-level accommodations include access to the private lounge on the 32nd floor
WEDDINGS-SOCIAL EVENTS-CONFERENCES : Weddings, Anniversaries, Birthdays, Social Events, Gala Dinners with the watchful eye and specialized attention of all the resources at our disposal, and our proven expertise at planning events both large and small, let our professional Red Coat Team help customize the occasion into the affair you've always imagined and never will forget.
GUEST SERVICES : • Full Service Business center • Concierge • HSIA • 24/7 in-Room Dining • Laundry & Dry cleaning • Carpark • Hair Dresser • Gift shop • Limousine Service • Private Heliport
• Valet service
RESTAURANT & LOUNGES : • The Dish Room Bar & Restaurant offers variety, from an outdoor terrace and lounge bar to wines by the glass and food from across the Mediterranean. • The Lounge Bar with outside seating • Handpicked dishes from several Mediterranean countries
RECREATION & LEISURE : • Exclusive GYM • Indoor Pool • Spa & Treatment Rooms
• Massage Services • Turkish Bath • Sauna • Steam Bath
NEARBY ATTRACTIONS : • Close walking distance to Metro Station, Cevahir & Trump Towers Shopping Malls, Osmanbey and Nisantasi Shopping districts, popular for trendy coffee shops, restaurants, bars. • Istanbul Convention & Exhibition Center (2.6km) • Ortakoy District Bosphorus (5.5km) • Taksim Square (3.2km) • Grand Bazaar (6.3km) • Hagia Sophia Museum (10km)
En Yeni İlanlar
İş Bulma TaktikleriÖzgeçmişinizi öne çıkartacak 4 öneri
İş aramada başarılı olmak için sizinle aynı pozisyona başvuranlara göre öne çıkmanız gerekli. Bu aslında o kadar zor değil. İşte size bir adım önde olmanızı sağlayacak 4 öneri.