- 100 - 200 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 2039 Görüntüleme
Life Media was established in 1995 by Mr. Irfan Tiras with the launch of the Turkish language trade magazine Zuccaciye. In 1997the first Zuchex event was held and has since grown to become not just the largest housewares and gift show in Eurasia, but also one of Turkey’s largest trade exhibitions. Life Media employs 30 full time staff at its offices in the Istoc district of Istanbul, a hub for Turkey’s housewares and gifts sector.
Life Media became part of Tarsus Group in March 2012 and its portfolio consists of two annual trade events, Zuchex and Zuchex Ideal Home plus four trade magazines, Zuccaciye, Life Tech, Life Plast and Housewares and Gift. (English language)
Purpose of job:
To deliver innovative international marketing campaigns to achieve event and publishing targets across the housewares division.
- Work on the Housewares portfolio, to support strategic marketing plans, including market research, competitive analysis, target audience identification/segmentation,
- Supporting the Sales team with exhibitor marketing.
- Working with colleagues in other Geographical locations.
- Implementation of communications plan – direct mail, email, advertising, website and telemarketing to ensure all communication is delivered to an agreed timescale and within budget
- Translation Turkish to English and vice versa
- Management of websites, CRM system and content
- Develop database’s, of magazines, and potential exhibitors.
- Liaise with other departments, including print and production, sales and new media
- Copywriting, briefing creative teams, design direction of advertising, brochures and other sales collateral
- Liaise with external suppliers, including mailing house, registration companies and media
- Negotiation of industry media, association and event partnerships
- Develop relationships with marketing teams within key clients to maximize promotion opportunities, gain industry insight and improve customer care
- Maximize cross-selling opportunities across related events and publications
- Look for new growth opportunities, including research
- Event support, including manning stands, media coordination and registration
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
- Team player, and flexibility are a must.
- Impeccable English and Fluent Turkish
- Experience of marketing international exhibitions. Marketing of conferences and/or publishing an advantage.
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills
- Financial/budget management experience
- Self-motivated and able to work under own initiative
- Experience of working with external suppliers (e.g. mailing house)
- List / database management experience
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Project and time management skills
- International travel as required
This job description is a guideline only and is not intended to imply any strict limitation as to the duties required by the role.
Firmanın Diğer İlanları
İş Bulma TaktikleriÖzgeçmişinizi öne çıkartacak 4 öneri
İş aramada başarılı olmak için sizinle aynı pozisyona başvuranlara göre öne çıkmanız gerekli. Bu aslında o kadar zor değil. İşte size bir adım önde olmanızı sağlayacak 4 öneri.