Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
UNES (a Joint Venture company between ESB International and Unit International) provides Operation and Maintenance Services for the Yeni Elektrik 860MW combined cycle gas turbine (CCGT) power plant at Dilovasi/Kocaeli, Turkey.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to join the permanent O&M team as Maintenance Manager. Reporting to the Plant Manager, the Maintenance Manager will be a key member of the plant management team.
- Manage the plant maintenance function to satisfy client-related contractual obligations and commercial targets, and to comply with statutory requirements.
- Manage and develop the maintenance organisation and work procedures in accordance with set QA objectives and play a key role in achieving/maintaining the relevant QA certifications.
- Manage all maintenance-related contracts, including the plant Long Term Service Agreement (LTSA).
- Manage the computerised maintenance management system (CMMS) for work control and history, planning, scheduling and asset registration.
- Manage scheduled overhauls and other outages.
- Manage the training and development of the maintenance team.
- Develop and implement initiatives to improve communications and foster teamwork.
- Prepare and manage the budget for the maintenance function.
- Review the performance of subordinates and prepare performance appraisals.
- Liaise with other departments as required or as directed in the best interests of the business venture.
- Ensure that the highest standards of safety and environmental awareness and compliance apply at all times in maintenance activities.
- Manage technical and commercial risks.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- A recognised degree in an appropriate engineering discipline.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- A minimum of 10 years experience of working in a power station with a number of years at senior management level.
- Experience in Combined Cycle Gas Turbine plant operations, maintenance systems and procedures .
- Significant experience dealing with technical and commercial aspects of contracts in power plants
- Experience operating to industry best practice Health, Safety and Environment Standards
- Knowledge of related national and international codes and regulations
- Excellent IT skills.
- Ability to communicate both orally and in writing with the client, other managers, staff and key stakeholders.
- Have the ability to build a high level of trust and develop a team approach to work.
- Have the ability to lead, empower and motivate staff to achieve optimum performance.
The Maintenance Manager will report to the Plant Manager. The Plant Manager will report to the UNES board of directors and will also work closely with the Yeni Elektrik Operations Director.