Our mission is to bring together the visionary leaders of the world! In brief, we bring solution providers and executives from TOP500 organizations together at our B2B-events. Key figures:turnover 28+ Million, 12+ countries, 250+ employees.
Project Manager responsible for Turkish executive-level events, located in Istanbul
In this position your contact group are the highest decision makers within the top500 companies in Turkey. You will be joining our Turkish Project Management team located in Istanbul and will be in close contact to our international headquarter in Helsinki (Finland).
A Project Manager is managing approximately 3 events with different target groups per year (See the upcoming events in Turkey >>) http://managementevents.com/events/?search=&filter%5Bcountry%5D%5B%5D=21
Your important role consists of committing high-level executives to your event and engaging them as speakers / other roles at the event. In addition, you are creating the event's program according to our ready-made processes.
Would you like to be part of helping Turkish companies to network and creating them the most efficient working day of the year?
To be successful in this role you have:
- Full working proficiency in Turkish plus good English skills
- Outstanding communication skills on the phone and email
- Marketing & sales mindedness
- An ability to work with targets and deadlines
- Keen interest to learn about current affairs and trends in various industries
- Good social skills and team spirit
- Business education and 0-2 years of work experience
- Knowledge of the Turkish market is an advantage
Why choose a career at Management Events?
- See the video: What's it like to work at Management Events! https://www.facebook.com/managementevents/videos/1154662604546810/
- Get to work with a unique business concept and influence your own earning level!
- Be a part of a culture, where we enjoy spending time together and working together towards our targets!
- We offer a well-organized On-Boarding process run by our experienced trainers at the start of your employment. We also provide you with continuous training and self-development opportunities on your ME career path.
- Join the international growth organization with plenty of opportunities!
We would love to hear more about your aspirations and what makes you a successful Project Manager!
Please apply by sending your CV, cover letter and salary request in English via the link:
For further information, please contact
Talent Acquisition Specialist Annekatrin Endter +49 89 21094897
Read more about us at: