- 50 - 100 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 1618 Görüntüleme
If you are keen to progress your career within Istanbul Marriott Hotel Sisli than apply for the vacant Banquet Server position!
At the Istanbul Marriott Hotel Sisli, guests stay in style, and with a private heliport, they can arrive that way, too. Set in the cosmopolitan Sisli district, this luxury hotel is focused on brilliant hosting from arranging tours to the nearby Grand Bazaar and Hagia Sophia to organizing meetings, events and wedding receptions in its state-of-the art function spaces. 259 oversized guest rooms and suites are immaculately designed and offer the utmost in comfort and luxury with stunning views over the City, Bosphorus and Golden Horn. Executive-level accomodations include access to the private lounge on the 32nd floor. The Dish Room Bar & Restaurant offers variety, from an outdoor terrace and lounge bar to wines by the glass and food from across the Mediterranean. Total 1.337 sqm of flexible and state of the art event and meeting space, 1655 sqm of pre-function area, ideal for exhibitions and receptions. Exclusive Health Club & Gym facilities, 180 sqm Indoor Pool, Spa & Treatment Rooms, Massage Services, Turkish Bath, Sauna and Steam Bath.
- Complete final breakdown of function, by cleaning the room, and cleaning and returning equipment to its proper location.
- Complete closing duties, including storing all reusable goods, locking doors, breaking down goods, etc. Set up, stock, and maintain work areas.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation, and organization of assigned station and service areas.
- Transport dirty linen to correct area to be cleaned, separate napkins from tablecloths, and restock linen shelves with clean linens.
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas throughout the day, practicing clean-as-you-go procedures.
- Provide guests with the highest standards of food and beverage service on all functions.
- Record transactions in MICROS system.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Tourism Management
- Minimum 2 years experience in Food and Beverage Services or related professional area in an international hotel chain
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to focus attention on details and to handle multiple tasks
- Result driven, proactive and reliable personality
- Excellent command of English
- No military obligation for male candidates / at least 2 years postponement
İş Bulma TaktikleriÖzgeçmişinizi öne çıkartacak 4 öneri
İş aramada başarılı olmak için sizinle aynı pozisyona başvuranlara göre öne çıkmanız gerekli. Bu aslında o kadar zor değil. İşte size bir adım önde olmanızı sağlayacak 4 öneri.