IT System and Network Manager
- 100 - 200 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 1757 Görüntüleme
We are looking for an "IT System and Network Manager" who is able to conduct the following processes;
- Oversee all aspects of IT department operations including IT infrastructure, Communication (LAN, WAN, email, etc.), database, backup recovery, regulatory compliance
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the IT group including downtime, reporting service levels, defining and tracking IT operational metrics and provide status to management
- Prepare overall status and activity metrics that documents and tracks delivery of IT services, planned and unplanned system outages, and other key IT performance metrics
- Maintains overall security of the Company’s network, systems, and data
- Ensures high availability of critical business systems hosted by the Company
- Owns and maintains strict controls on data/system backups and recoverability
- Manage staff members in their daily activities as well as supporting business projects
- Develop and manage relationships with vendors in support of staff augmentation and systems support
- Manage overall capacity utilization of Server/hardware environment ensuring it is optimized to meet business requirements
Strategy & Planning
- Contribute to the development of IT departmental strategies to align with the overall business strategy as well as corporate strategy
- Develop and implement hardware and software standards for network, servers, databases, wireless technology, file & print services, etc.
- Develop and implement data retention standards
- Develop and maintain overall backup and recovery strategy (Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity)
- Develop, implement, and maintain processes and procedures for effective delivery of services and compliance with regulatory guidance
- Establish and implement 'best-practice' standards as well as departmental policies and procedures
- Overall responsibility for leasing and strategic planning for system upgrades
- Determine, recommend and implement hardware and software upgrades for business applications, server hardware, network equipment, desktop, laptop, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of IT experience with 4 years of management experience
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken (Korean will be an asset)
- Certifications in Microsoft/Cisco/VMware technologies are a requirement
- Experience on Cloud services. Knowledge on Azure is required.
- Have a strong hands-on/technical knowledge of core Microsoft technologies including but not limited to Windows Servers, Active Directory, MS SQL and core Network like LAN/WAN, subnets, firewalls, VLAN's, and VPN (Check Point, Juniper, HP, Cisco etc.)
- Have a strong hands-on/technical knowledge of VMware technologies including ESX 3.5 and ESXi 4.1, vCenter Server, Update Manager, and desktop virtualization
- Have good understanding of user environment management, including desktops/laptops, profile management, software delivery, etc.
- Have a good familiarity with other IT Infrastructure technologies like storage area networks (SAN), WAN acceleration devices, virtualization, and data warehouse
- Have proven management skills with the ability to mentor staff members
- Have good people skills and the ability to interact and communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
- Must build/maintain and manage a strong infrastructure team that is capable of supporting the Company’s dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Must be a champion for pushing IT standards, procedures, policies, and best practices to the infrastructure team
- Must be very proactive in understanding and staying up-to-date on the current projects in progress, projects in pipeline and operational issues. Similarly, must stay up-to-date with industry technology trends and applicability of software/hardware solutions
- Experience on Monitoring tools. Knowledge on Solarwinds is an asset.
- Expert troubleshooting capabilities and solid problem-solving skills with proactive approach
- ITIL or PMI Certification is preferred
Firmanın Diğer İlanları
İş Bulma TaktikleriÖzgeçmişinizi öne çıkartacak 4 öneri
İş aramada başarılı olmak için sizinle aynı pozisyona başvuranlara göre öne çıkmanız gerekli. Bu aslında o kadar zor değil. İşte size bir adım önde olmanızı sağlayacak 4 öneri.