Daimler AG builds up an IT-Competence Center in Turkey. SAP & Rollout Shared Service (SR ShS) has two targets. In one hand; the Service for the SAP environment will be consolidated and on the other hand; the processes for all types of IT-Rollouts (SAP and NonSAP) will be standardized.
In the context of application development and operation (Service Delivery, Service Operation, Test Management and Rollout Projects) the worldwide activities will be bundled in the future within Mercedes Benz Türkiye A.Ş. The rollout factory will provide an industrialized model for rollouts to reduce cost and increase agility and quality for Europe Region. For this challenge we are seeking new colleagues, who will support us.
- Implementation of a IT solution to the full satisfaction of the clients, including training and initial support
- Analysing customer requirements, and matching them to product capabilities, and communicating when gaps exist with all stakeholders ofr Rollout Implementations
- Setting up and documenting test requirements ,plans and results
- Delivery of the complete implementation documentation, which is used for customer support purposes
- Profound understanding of IT processes and tools and capable of following and enforcing policies and procedures of the company
- Has to be a great team player who actively supports, plays a key role in team development by acting as role model in this respect
- Fully understands client needs and implement solutions. Can coordinate complex changes and is actively aiming to achieve best results regardless obstacles, setbacks or uncertainties
- Outside the box thinking and adaptability
- Has an in-depth detailed knowledge of IT Projects , methodologies and best practises like ITIL
- Has excellent communication skills and demonstrates a very high level of integrity.
- Can set-up his/her own network and long-term relationships. Understands stakeholders and is able to operate in a multi-cultural environment
- Understands change management as an important component for a successful roll-out of a solution.
- Experience in complex computer systems specification and development, including Programming Languages
- Education: Bachelors Degree (Computer Science) / Masters Degree in Information technology or Engineering or Finance
- Years of Experience: 6+,
- Language: English and German