Mercedes-Benz Türk A.Ş.
For this challenge we are seeking new colleagues, who will support us in the Rollout Management.
- To manage IT rollout projects:
- predominantly applications oriented,
- package implementation, development & systems integration,
- Responsible for detailed rollout plans (for all rollout countries)with clear milestones and deliverables,
- Manage dependencies with service delivery and service operation teams and CoCs,
- Capacity planning and tracking (for all rollout countries),
- Providing leadership, direction and guidance to the rollout team, coach and mentor them by setting priorities and accomplishing goals,
- Track progress and review rollout project tasks to make certain deadlines are met appropriately,
- Ensuring appropriate use of Daimler IT project management tools, governance, processes, policies and methodologies,
- Proactively communicate rollout project status, issues & risks to management,
- Conduct regular status meetings with all stakeholders, keeping the stakeholder’s needs and requirements continuously in view.
- Profound understanding of IT processes and tools and capable of following and enforcing policies and procedures of the company,
- Has to be a great team player who actively supports, plays a key role in team development by acting as role model in this respect,
- Fully understands client needs and implement solutions. Can coordinate complex changes and is actively aiming to achieve best results regardless obstacles, setbacks or uncertainties,
- Outside the box thinking and adaptability,
- Has an in-depth detailed knowledge of project management and is able to manage large projects. Able to do proper risk management,