CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
- 200 - 500 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 5614 Görüntüleme
We are looking for a CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER for our Turkish client with the qualifications below;
The CFO reports to the Board of Directors and directly assists in all strategic and tactical matters as they relate to budget management, cost benefit analysis. The CFO supervises the finance devision and is the chief representative for the organization.
- University degree in Business Administration, Economy or Finance from reputable universities,
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections,
- Experience and ability to manage and develope budgeting, reporting, cash flowing, accounting, cost accounting processes and internal control,
- Has a experience and knowledge at risk management, project finance and banking relationships,
- Good command of both written and spoken English,
- Minimum 10 years of experience at similar position,
- At least 4 years experience at similar managing positions in manufacturing companies,
- Good knowledge of Turkish accounting principles, tax legislation and local processes,
- Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills,
- Experienced user of MS Office programmes and good level ERP knowledge,
- Strong planning and organizational skill,
- Having an analytical intelligence, detail orientated,
- No military obligation for male candidates.
Firmanın Diğer İlanları
İş Bulma TaktikleriÖzgeçmişinizi öne çıkartacak 4 öneri
İş aramada başarılı olmak için sizinle aynı pozisyona başvuranlara göre öne çıkmanız gerekli. Bu aslında o kadar zor değil. İşte size bir adım önde olmanızı sağlayacak 4 öneri.