Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Commonwealth War Graves Commission- CWGC
Office Administrator, Part-time
25 hours per week – 8.30 am to 1.30 pm
The Commonwealth War Graves Commission (CWGC) is an international non-profit organisation which commemorates the 1.7 million Commonwealth servicemen and women who died during the two world wars. The Commission operates in more than 23,000 locations in more than 150 countries.
We are seeking an Office Administrator, part time to join the team based in Canakkale, Turkey. The role is responsible for processing, verifying and reconciling monthly accounts, administration of Pay and Conditions of Service and all other administration duties needed to support our operations in Turkey.
- Prepare, check and reconcile the monthly accounts / purchase ledger for authorisation by Country Supervisor within agreed deadlines
- Manage monthly payroll changes including supporting documentation
- Establish and organise the personnel records ensuring complete accuracy and confidentiality
- Coordinates any HR administration process as per Mediterranean Area HR instructions which include, but not limited to; updating various spread sheets, issuing of letters and contracts
- Maintain and monitor records of annual leave, sickness leave and training returns
- Maintain staff Excel database recording monthly wages, increments, bonuses, allowances etc.
- Ensure all aspects of relevant Labour Law and Conditions of Service are applied correctly
- Prepare Travel and Subsistence Allowance claims submitted by staff and contractors
- Translate non-official documents and minutes to and from English.
- Responsible for office duties as required by Country Supervisor; organise couriers, purchase office stores and cemetery equipment, obtain contract information, seek quotations for operations, translation of operational tasks to contractors and staff, arrange casual labour contracts, arrange hotel and flight bookings for staff. Liaise with British Consulate and Embassy for the import of goods and machinery
- Deal with contractors and external trainers as required including translating instructions
- Keep MA AO informed of changes to national legislation for H&S, Labour laws, Social security, Retirement and any other legislation which may affect our operations
- 3 years+ experience in an office business environment
- Basic knowledge of Accounting practices with at least 2 years’ experience in an Accounting position
- Ability to convey and complete tasks clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing
- Able to demonstrate discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Excellent knowledge of English both spoken and written
- IT literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications specifically Excel, Word and Outlook
Closing date for Applications is 3rd April 2017.
Please send your C.V and covering letter in English by 3rd April 2017.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. The CWGC is an equal opportunities employer.