Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
· Develops and enforces company’ s production related operations and processes
· To prepare the daily , weekly and montly plans to the management
· Follows daily production plan and coordinates on time production
· Monitoring, analyzing and reporting the key performance indicators
· Be a part of the team in process development and production related
· To take an active role in start-up process of the factory
· Planning, fulfilling, following action items and the responsibilities related with company HSE and Quality Management System.
· Ensuring that Quality System is in place and completing the necessary requirements and activities related with EN ISO 9712 (EN473)OHSAS 18001, ISI 14731 and ISO 9001, systems
· Initiating, implementing of quality improvement techniques
· Investigation of production quality problems and feedbacks take the necessary measures for manufacturing and supplier processes,
· To train and supervise the engineering team and try to reach the daily, monthly production targets
· To manage all production workshops in mechanic, welding, maintanence and electricity.
· Manage the correct maintenance of machinery, equipment, utilities and factory premises,
· Plan, coordinate and guide technical activities for optimizing facilities and processes,
· Coordinate and supervise the work of technicians and engineers, managing intervention priorities and supporting the professional development of technical employees, including proposing relevant training opportunities.
· Maintain document archives (technical documents, manuals and /or other interventions) regarding machinery, equipment or utilities
Bachelor’s degree and above in major of industrial engineer,mechanical engineering any other
Related engineering structure etc.
Skilled with MS Office and SAP .
Good level of spoken and written in English.
Should have production experience at least 10 years
To have a generator and/or turbine production experience will be a plus
Able to comply with the flexible working hours while start up process
Able to travel
We are looking for "Product Specialist" to join our Hürriyet Emlak Product Development team.
- Passionate at taking the seed of a good idea (an MVP, a prototype) and turning it into a full-fledged product that customers love,
- Measure product performance and identify key levels of improvement,
- Conduct comparative analysis of digital strategies and products of competitors and industry leaders in internal and external markets,
- Quantitatively analyze results to drive product direction & strategy,
- Research emerging technologies and social media trends,
- Identify potential new product opportunities or enhancements to existing products.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in a related field,
- 0-2 years of cross-functional project management experience, preferably in a fast-paced environment,
- Eager to take responsibility of a team and carry them forward on long, ambiguous projects,
- Strong understanding of the SDLC,
- Experinced on large-scale web release and change management process,
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines,
- Familiarity with project management software such as MS Project, Visio, Quickbase, JIRA, Basecamp, etc.,
- Strong working knowledge of Agile software development methodologies,
- Ability to anticipate issues, identify future choke points and working ahead of time to alleviate potential issues,
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- Interest in mobile space and technology, basic knowledge of software development processes and document management technologies, understanding and evaluating competitive products,
- Experience with project management of iPhone/smartphone applications is a plus,
- PMP or other related project management certifications is a plus,
- Ability to collaborate with multiple levels and teams (Software Developers, Technical Leaders, CEO, Sales & Marketing, Interaction Designers, etc.).
HT-SAAE is a Chinese state-owned enterprise and leading vertically-integrated manufacturer of solar products, high-end auto parts and new material applications. HT-SAAE was established in May 1998 and listed on Shanghai Stock Exchange in June 1998, it is the first listed company with the name of aerospace and is an important platform of industrialization for the aerospace technology application of China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation.
We are proud of the work that we do, and would not be successful without our passionate team of dedicated people. If you have got the desire to be a part of an innovative group of professionals in a rewarding environment, then we invite you to check out our current openings.
- Support Business and Sales department to achieve client’s requirement.
- Collect and manage all the document about HT-TURKEY Product.
- Transfer product update information from headquarter to Turkey.
- Implement necessary training to business,sales,quality etc. Department.
- Bachelor’s degree and above.
- Good level of spoken and written in English.
- Outgoing charaecteristic.
- Person with marketing sense is preferable.
- Must have good logical skills and should be detail-oriented.
- Good communication skill and be optimistic.
- Must have working experience at least 1 years.
By making field visits, market research and other observational methods gathering customer insights, patient and doctor data, analyzing market
- University degree in either Medical Sciences or Business (i.e. Business Administration, Engineering) MBA preferred
- Minimum 3 years experience in marketing (experience in medical marketing is preferred)
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is essential
- Strategic-minded, analytical thinking, flexible-minded, quality-oriented, self-motivated
- Customer oriented, strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Very good at using MS Office programmes and Literacy in social media, digital activities
- No restriction for travel
- Having driving license
- No military service obligation
- Product Manager
- Customer Relations , Sales , Health , Market Research , Marketing
- Middle Level Management
- İstanbul Anadolu Yakası
- 2-25 years
- University Graduate , Postgraduate Student , Postgraduate , Phd Student , Phd
- Exempted , On Going , Completed
Managing strategic procurement for Commodity Chemicals from different local and global suppliers
Defining the product and marketing strategy to successfully penetrate the market
Searching for new and alternative supply sources
Interface between sales and suppliers in terms of information flow regarding current product, market and supplier
Responsibility for the budget, result and marketing policy for the product group
Minimum Bachelor's Degree ( in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering )
At least 3-5 years experience in similar job
Excellent command of written and spoken in English
Strong analytic and reporting skills
Excellent MS Office skills ( SAP/R3 knowledge is an asset )
Male candidates must have fulfilled their military service