Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Promotion Producer is responsible for producing on-air and off-air campaigns including radio, OOH and digital media with proven results. All campaigns must retain high creative and production standards while respecting brand value and delivering on time & on budget. The role also requires the ability to pitch ideas for campaigns with a view to meet set marketing & programming goals. Promotion Producer reports directly to the Production Coordinator and works closely with the other members of the TLC Turkey Marketing & Promotions Team and other CEEMEA Creative Teams.
- Draft creative concepts and generate ideas for promotions in line with TLC’s brand values for every medium including on-air, off air and digital platforms.
- Create, produce, edit and execute exceptional marketing/branding/promotional campaigns, being responsible for every aspect of the creative process including writing copy, creating graphic elements, audio recording with VO artists, cutting of images and music, packaging and scoring
- Conceive and provide assistance for presentation trailers, cooperative trailers and other questions related to moving images
- Assist at shootings of promotions
- Management and creation of ad hoc creative projects in addition to promotions
- Work closely with the Marketing Team and have the opportunity to create ideas and contribute creatively to 360 campaigns.
- Be in contact with the other CEEMEA Creative Teams and work in cooperation with them.
- BA in relevant creative field (Design, animation, film/promo)
- At least five years of professional experience in on-air promotion or with a creative agency
- Competent and confident with Final Cut and/or Premiere, as well as with After Effects and Photoshop
- High degree of creativity with a keen interest in art & media.
- Copy writing - a proven ability to generate original and brand defining copy, from longer scripts to succinct taglines.
- Adherence to budgetary and scheduling specifications
- Good communication skills and strong capacity for teamwork
- Ability to work under stress and adapt to sudden changes
- Fluent command of spoken and written English