FRONT OFFICE MANAGER
- 100 - 200 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 1996 Görüntüleme
- Responsible for short and long term planning and the management of the hotel’s Front Office operations
- Interview, select, train, schedule, coach and support associates, ensuring they perform in accordance with established brand or hotel standards and consistent with HHM core values.
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- Monitor all front office financial operations and ensure front office compliance with accounting controls and procedures.
- Develop, implement and monitor daily, weekly, monthly, and annual department-wide budgets and forecasts. Review, submit for approval, and order capital budget items as required.
- Supervise all guest services department managers.
- Review correspondence from guests and incident logs and direct staff according to information obtained.
- University degree in Tourism and Hotel Management
- Minimum 3 years experience as a similar position in 5 star international hotels
- Advanced English communication skills
- Strong computer skills including “Opera” system knowledge
- Strong organization, planning and communication skills,
- Preferably based at European side of Istanbul
- No military obligation for male candidates
Firmanın Diğer İlanları
İş Bulma TaktikleriÖzgeçmişinizi öne çıkartacak 4 öneri
İş aramada başarılı olmak için sizinle aynı pozisyona başvuranlara göre öne çıkmanız gerekli. Bu aslında o kadar zor değil. İşte size bir adım önde olmanızı sağlayacak 4 öneri.