Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Maximizing room revenue contribution through a thorough understanding of all booking channels and management of inventory and rate therein.
- Continual analysis of changing channel distribution models and the impact on consumer booking trends.
- Optimizing hotel and corporate pricing strategies through definition and management of all rates, rate levels, stay restrictions and other tactics, which are congruent with demand factors and which are managed through all distribution channels.
- Lead the RM Team to determine effective and engaging rate offers (packages) which are then offered in to the right customer in the right channel.
- Monitor transient, group and tour booking pace in order to determine pricing and availability controls for all reservation distribution sources. Discusses changes to, and implements those changes in distribution plan accordingly.
- Complete all rooms and revenue forecasting to accurately project unconstrained demand.
- Fully utilize the Revenue Optimization Cycle of the myRPMS/IDeaS system, to ensure that the appropriate overrides are in place, special events are accurately loaded, and the sharing of knowledge with the system in maintained.
- Work with RM Team to determine unconstrained demand and maintains the data within the DAS, both future and historical.
- Work with DOSM and Sales Team members to encourage strategic selection of the right piece of business, in keeping with FRHI guidelines.
- Tracking and analysis of competitive set pricing and yield strategies, gaining the ability to predict the comp set reaction to changes in the marketplace.
- Plays an active role in the Strategic Planning, Marketing Plan and budgeting processes.
- Chairs and prepares materials for the weekly Revenue Management Meetings and follows the FRHI guidelines for meeting content.
- Prepares revenue updates as required by the RM Team.
- Ensure a clean and safe working environment in accordance to health regulations and the hotel’s health and safety program.
- Adhere to all FRHI Environmental policies and procedures.
- Degree / Diploma in Hotel Management
- Minimum 3 years experience in revenue management at 5 star property.
- Independent and self reliant
- Communication and Influencing skills
- Strategic thinking combined with the proven ability to move strategy to action are foremost attributes
- Comfortable in discussion forums; able to represent ideas succinctly and convincingly.
- Proven experience in analysis and problem solving required.
- Team building skills and proven track record is essential.
- Self-study and independent work ethics are required.
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple priorities under time constraints is vital to the success of this individual.
- Strong experience or adaptable training in the use of automated systems, PCs and office products, e.g. Excel, Word
- Knowledge of Accor Sales & Property Management automation including Opera Property Manager System, Opera Central Reservation System, OXI Interfaces, Opera Sales & Catering, and myRPMS/IDeaS are an asset
- Fluent in English and Turkish written and spoken
- We offer excellent career development and growth opportunities for local applicants with talent, dedication, drive and passion to be part of a leading global luxury hospitality brand.