Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
A Sales Executive analyses local market trends and competitor activity to generate new future business for the hotel.
Sales Executive analyses local market trends and competitor activity to generate new future business for the hotel.
Sales Executive will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
•Analysis local market trends and competitor activity to identify new business leads
•Develop customer accounts and travel within the local area to drive business into the specific hotel/cluster and to increase market/customer share in all revenue streams
•Negotiate room rates/packages with corporate clients
•Develop and implement creative local marketing channels, including social media channels
•Prepare company contracts for the hotel in accordance with current business and pricing conditions
•Work within current business strategies and recognising potential opportunities
•Cooperate with other departments in the hotel to create an exceptional Guest experience and build strong, comprehensive sales programs
•Attend Sales events, as required
•Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the Sales Director and senior management to include the reporting of appointments, calls made and business leads
•Answer customer queries in a prompt and professional manner
Kanal D International Distribution
We are looking for a passionate Sales Account Executive who will partner with our customers and ensure their long-term success. The Sales Account Executive will report to the Sales and Business Development Director. The Sales Account Executive’s role is to manage a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new opportunities.
Sales Account Executive responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and preparing sales reports. Sales Account Executive will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams, ensure the timely and successful delivery of our content according to customer needs and improve the entire customer experience. Our ideal candidate is able to identify customer needs and exceed client expectations.
Ultimately, a successful Sales Account Executive should collaborate with our sales team to achieve sales quotas and grow our business.
· Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
· Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
· Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profit
· Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts
· Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
· Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly/yearly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
· Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to exceed sales quotas
· Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
· Prepare reports on account status
· Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
· Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
· Meet with customers to address concerns and provide solutions
· Discover sales opportunities through consumer research
· Present products and services to prospective customers
· Participate in industry or promotional events (e.g. trade shows) to cultivate customer relationships
· Monitor competition within assigned region
· Prepare and submit reports to the Sales and Business Development Director
· Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
· Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
· Maintain contacts database
· Proven work experience and track record of increasing sales and revenue; content sales experience is preferred
· Ability to develop sales strategies and use performance KPIs
· Excellent communication skills
· Problem-solving aptitude
· Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
· Solid experience with MS Office
· Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
· Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
· Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing or relevant field
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills
· Ability to deliver engaging presentations
· Able to travel
· Language skills: Spanish as Native Language, highly proficient in spoken and written English.
· Media sales and marketing experience, preference for candidates with experience in TV.
· Ability to work to deadlines in a dynamic entertainment market
· Highly energetic
· Positive can-do attitude and constantly seeks to improve things
· Good interpersonal and communication skills.
As a Sales Executive you are responsible to implement all sales activities and maximize business opportunities in your specific area of responsibility under the general guidance and supervision. The role involves generating and maintaining customers of defined accounts and areas through sales activities like face to face sales calls, telephone calls or entertainment and will include key responsibilities such as:
• Maintain a high level of exposure for the hotel through direct sales
• Ensure comprehensive and complete coverage of own portfolio, covering all levels of accounts’ managerial and departmental executives for a comprehensive client servicing, achieving targets and maximum productivity
• Implement and execute all sales objectives and action plans to reach and exceed targets set
• Solicit and serve transient and group business and meetings
• Ensure that selling strategies are adhered to during negotiations and maximize up selling opportunities whenever possible
• Ensure comprehensive and up to date knowledge of properties’ unique selling points, features, amenities, services and policies
• Formulate corporate offer letters and yearly contracts and any other required business correspondence
• Provide feedback on changing marketing conditions, including trends in the competition, as a result of direct sales solicitation, telephone and / or direct mail
You should be holding preferably a degree in sales & marketing and minimum two years post graduate work experiences in a similar position. Good computer skills and a perfect command of English is a must.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be a young, vibrant and innovative individual. You will be able to work independently and promote at all times the brand image and market status, as well as maintain accurate documentations and accounts record on all clients assigned, while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding Hotel Operations
Planning for Business
Drive for Results
Looking for a candidate who will work in Mövenpick Hotel Istanbul Group Sales Department as a Group Sales Executive.
- Experience in Group/ TT sales department of an international chain hotel at least for 3 years
- Fluent in English both speaking and writing, second language will be an asset
- Strong agency and corporate relations
- Competent in Opera both in rooms and event management
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Teamwork and guest satisfaction oriented
- High organizational commitment and job following abilities
A Sales Executive analyses local market trends and competitor activity to generate new future business for the hotel.
What will I be doing?
As Sales Executive, you analyses local market trends and competitor activity to generate new future business for the hotel. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Analysis local market trends and competitor activity to identify new business leads
- Develop customer accounts and travel within the local area to drive business into the specific hotel/cluster and to increase market/customer share in all revenue streams
- Negotiate room rates/packages with corporate clients
- Develop and implement creative local marketing channels, including social media channels
- Prepare company contracts for the hotel in accordance with current business and pricing conditions
- Work within current business strategies and recognising potential opportunities
- Cooperate with other departments in the hotel to create an exceptional Guest experience and build strong, comprehensive sales programs
- Attend Sales events, as required
- Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the Sales Director and senior management to include the reporting of appointments, calls made and business leads
- Answer customer queries in a prompt and professional manner
What are we looking for?
A Sales Executive serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure and under own initiative
- Experience in a sales role with a proven track record to close a sale
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of local market
- Knowledge of hospitality
- Passion for sales and for achieving targets and objectives
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Bölgenin en eski ve en iyi otellerinden biri olan,Vezneciler bölgesinde bulunan 4 yıldızlı Zurich Hotel için Sales Executive pozisyonunda görev yapacak takım arkadaşı aramaktayız.
- Aynı pozisyonda en az 2 yıl tecrübesi olan,
- Acente ve şirket portföyüne sahip ve piyasa kontakları olan,
- Satış odaklı sales call çalışmalarına aktif katılacak,
- İngilizce dilini iyi derecede okur, yazar ve konuşur düzeyde bilen,
- Otelcilik programlarında en az birini kullanmış(Sistem Otel bilgisi tercih sebebidir)
- Takım oyununa inanan ve takımın bir parçası olabilen,
- Pozitif bakış açısına sahip,
- Misafir memnuniyeti odaklı çalışabilecek,
- Diksyonu düzgün ve prezantabıl olan Sales Executive pozisyonunda görev yapacak takım arkadaşı arıyoruz.
- Starting up new customers and dealerships in the defined territories
- Representing the company in an appropriately professionel manner in accordance with its policies
- High awareness of local competitive conditons/actions and prompt reporting of same to management
- Preparing activity and sales reports, reports on market development, trends and competition regularly
- Maintaining regular contact with all customers including key accounts by customer visits, demonstrations,
negotiations in order to achieve targets
- Developing new business areas and customers
- Introduction of new products into the market
- Bachelor's Degree (chemical engineering preferred)
- Min. 5 years experience in sales industry sectors (selling specialties in market segments like paints and coatings,
plastics, rubber and pharma preferred)
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Strong relationship building and negotiation skills and ability
- Natural management skills
- Self disciplined & respecting deadlines
- High level of adaptability
- Proactive, achievement-oriented, creative
- Very good communication skills and result-oriented
- Customer focused and self-motivated
- Have a valid and clear driving licence
- Full computer literacy and conversant with MS Office software and Logo
- Completed military service for male candidates