Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
- Writing automated tests for the front-facing side of our products
- Constantly monitoring and improving our testing infrastructure and strategies
- Being involved in all stages of product planning and implementation
- Leading teams to determine the testing scope of the projects, responsibilities, environments required, testing approach, tools, testing schedule, reporting and resource requirements
- Ensuring quality by applying exploratory testing, performance testing, security testing, user acceptance testing, accessibility testing, regression testing and reviewing other parts of the process
- Collaborating and communicating extensively with all team members such as BA’s, developers, operations and business to understand the business requirements, needs and technical implementation.
- Finding and setting up testing tools and, coming up with ways to improve our testing suite.
- Ability to code and script, more so in languages that used heavily in automation like ruby or python
- Experience in agile working environments and grasp on processes, partners and their roles
- Strong communication skills and a critical eye
- Understanding and ability to give feedback about solutions regarding UX, analysis, development and other parts of product creation, knowledge to help specify acceptance criteria
- Self-drive to improve yourself and processes related to testing, doing constant research for emerging concepts in the area
- Ability and experience to provide test scenarios and cases related to products in hand in collaboration with other team members
- Initiative to esca late issues and changes that may impact delivery to the project shareholders
- Ability to consolidate reports, read test and monitoring data and pinpoint problems
- Automation tools like Selenium, Capybara, Gauge
- Browser testing tools like Browsersync, Saucelabs, BrowserStack
- Performance testing tools like Load Impact, Blazemeter, JMeter
- Code Quality tools like SonarQube, Codacy or Code Climate
- Ability to work with monitoring tools like New Relic and analytics systems like Google Analytics and Comscore