- 50 - 100 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 4589 Görüntüleme
- Bachelor’s degree in law with bar admission, LL.M. degree is preferred.
- 5 years of experience, preferably as in-house counsel in the finance sector or banking&finance department of a reputable law firm.
- Strong proficiency in spoken and written Turkish and English.
- Strong ability to research and follow up, attention to detail, analysis and reporting skills,
- High organizational, follow-up and time-management skills.
- Analytical mind with an ability to pro-actively resolve problems.
- Proven ability to work individually as well as part of a team.
- No military obligations.
- Providing the business departments with legal support and assistance in their daily legal concerns.
- Drafting and negotiating all types of agreements, contracts and legal documents.
- Providing strong transactional support to business functions.
- Following up the legal developments and informing business accordingly.
- Assisting the Legal Counsel reports to CE
- Attending all court cases (and doing the preparation before
- Drawing up contracts and other legal documents
- Negotiating (not all cases will end up in court)
- Explaining the law and giving general legal advice
- Settling disputes and supervising any agreements
- Researching and gathering evidence
- Analysing legal documents
- Supervising legal assistants.
İş Bulma TaktikleriÖzgeçmişinizi öne çıkartacak 4 öneri
İş aramada başarılı olmak için sizinle aynı pozisyona başvuranlara göre öne çıkmanız gerekli. Bu aslında o kadar zor değil. İşte size bir adım önde olmanızı sağlayacak 4 öneri.