B2B SALES MANEGER
- 100 - 200 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 1667 Görüntüleme
STUDEN GLOBAL is an international business Group with more than 20 years of experience in sourcing, processing and distributing agricultural commodities such as white sugar, edible oils, grains and coffee. Our concept is based on a centralized trading and distribution infrastructure which sources agricultural commodities through its global trading operations, and efficiently allocates them to our distribution networks. You can find more information about our business group and its member companies at: http://www.studen-global.com/.
To facilitate the Group’s business operation, we announce a vacancy for the position of B2B SALES MANEGERin our Company in Turkey. The primary work location is Istanbul, Turkey. We look for ambitious professional with relevant education and solid sales experience in Turkey (preferably foodstuff). Suitable candidate should be able to independently implement and monitor the sales strategies in Turkey. He/She will be in direct contact with B2B and B2C customers. His/Her expertise in Turkish market rules and regulations should reflect on the future customer base and revenue.
Therefore, if you wish to further develop your career in a team of highly-skilled professionals and in a friendly environment, we invite to join us by applying to the post of:
Building customer base in requested market segments to achieve company’s targets in volumes, revenues and distribution;
Actively building a professional relation with business decision makers to generate business opportunities;
Proactive participation on planning, organizing and executing sales strategies in each market segment;
Active follow up on competitor’s prices and product flows in the market;
Solove and reports clearly the customer’s potential development, problems or complains;
Analyze sales data and trends and report it to the management board;
Client management via professional representation of the company in front of existing and new customers;
Any other given responsibility with purpose to achieve the company’s goals and targets.
Challenging areas of the job:
How to maximize company competitive advantages vs competitors.
How to penetrate new categories or new customer’s segments.
How to manage customer’s collection on-time.
University degree in business management or economics;
- Proven expertise in sales in Turkish market, more than 7 years on food B2B business, OIL market knowledge is a plus;
- Fluent English and Turkish in writing, reading and speaking;
- Computer skills MS OFFICE, a plus skills on CRM/ERP systems;
A successful candidate is expected to demonstrate:
- Strong negotiation skills, ability to generate sustainable win-win situations;
- Strong problem solving abilities, effective handling of challenging situations in sales field;
- Ability to communicate efficiently in international environment;
- Proactive business approach towards anticipation of potential issues;
- High communication skills both verbal & written;
- Goal oriented, practical, and well organized by nature.
We offer you:
- Great opportunity for a continuous professional improvement;
Working in international environment;
- Competitive salary;
- Other benefits, as agreed upon.
Working with our business group is much more than a job. Here you have the chance to shape your professional future to make your dream career!
Send your job application with your CV in English not later than 31st October at email@example.com. Use subject in e-mail: B2BSALES MANEGER.
Please use English as default language in oral and written communication.
This position requires a good knowledge of language in whic
İş Bulma TaktikleriÖzgeçmişinizi öne çıkartacak 4 öneri
İş aramada başarılı olmak için sizinle aynı pozisyona başvuranlara göre öne çıkmanız gerekli. Bu aslında o kadar zor değil. İşte size bir adım önde olmanızı sağlayacak 4 öneri.