Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Info Technology Supply Ltd (ITS) has been providing solutions for the Education, Public and Corporate sectors since 1988. Our success is built upon the importance we place on our relationships with our customers, the very high quality of our products and above all the quality of our people.
ITS is both an ISO 9001:2008 approved company and an Investor in People and is based in Harrow, London, UK.
ITS develops its own software products including MyPC, Onelog, R&R, Mirtrak and Iris:CD and resells/distributes products including Deep Freeze and LanSchool descriptions of which can all be found online at www.itsltduk.com.
ITS is the largest Authorised Solution Centre in Europe for PaperCut print management software. You can read more about PaperCut via the following web links:
Due to the rapid business expansion of our PaperCut reseller and customer base in Turkey we are looking for an experienced Technical Consultant based in the Istanbul working initially from their home office and eventually from our office to manage the support and installations of PaperCut throughout the region.
Reports To: IT Manager
To Start: ASAP
Salary: Dependent on experience
- Working Initially from home office providing technical support via the helpdesk by telephone, email, remote assistance and onsite visits where required.
- Installing and supporting software to a large international customer base.
- Regularly travelling to customer sites in Turkey to perform onsite installations and training. This may involve staying away from home for one to three days at time and occasionally more (up to a week). Up to 50% of your time will be spent at customer sites.
- Working closely with the support team in the UK.
- Troubleshooting and replicating customer issues in-house in virtual test environment.
Assisting with Turkish presales queries and providing technical backup for sales visits when required.
- Good communicator with excellent telephone manner.
- High level of spoken/written Turkish and English.
- Previous customer care experience is essential.
- Driving licence is essential.
- Experience of Microsoft Windows Server and Client platforms, Active Directory, IIS and Microsoft SQL Server is required.
- Virtual server platform experience is a bonus.
- Exposure to Apple MAC, Linux and Novell is also a bonus.
- Previous experience of print and copy management solutions is desirable.
- Good technical experience and skills in troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Ability to self-learn and resolve complex issues.
- Good organisational ability, good memory and an eye for detail.
- Ability to cope well under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and also part of the team.
- Excellent timekeeping.
Our company culture is to be open and friendly and there is a big element of teamwork.
We are looking for a hands-on experienced engineer who has a 'can-do' attitude and wants to grow within the company and take on more responsibility. This person needs to be able to show initiative, they must be willing to take on any challenge and work hard to replicate and resolve customer issues. The job involves a mixture of working on the helpdesk and also working at customer sites.
Benefits: Bonuses are received for completing installations and also for travelling/working out of hours
We are looking for a "SOFTWARE SUPPORT LEAD" for one of the company in e-commerce sector that we are consulting.
- Resolving API issues with clients and suppliers
- The primary purpose of this position is to act as a leader for delivering IT software support through driving operational excellence and efficiencies.
- Responsible for delivering IT support through managing, evaluating and developing the software support engineers.
- Manages the resolution, escalation and coordinates the communication of service status related to his/her team’s responsibilities.
- Establishes short and long term goals for key performance indicators, provide actionable data and reporting to guide team achievement of these objectives.
- Manages scheduling, prioritization and timely completion of incidents, service requests and projects through coordination and escalation with other IT units.
- Establishes clear accountabilities for client services staff to motivate and develop through understanding and practice of lifelong learning.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field
- 5 years of experience managing customer service or technical service organizations preferred
- Exceptional leadership, customer service and communications skills.
- Able to read and understand API specifications in RESTful JSON and legacy protocols like SOAP, XML.
- Analytical mind to proactively solve issues
- Proactive, customer oriented mindset
- Have a good command of English, both spoken and written.
- Üniversitelerin 4 yıllık eğitim veren fakültelerinden mezun,
- Tercihen gayrimenkul değerleme sektöründe 3 yıl tecrübeli,
- Office programlarını etkin kullanabilen,
- Gayrimenkul değerleme uzmanlığını kendine meslek olarak seçmiş,
- Tercihen SPK lisansı olan / SPK lisansı almayı kendine hedef edinmiş,
- Gayrimenkul değerleme esasları ve yasal mevzuata hakim,
- Dinamik, girişken, zaman baskısı altında esnek çalışma saatlerinde çalışabilecek,
- Planlama, iş takibi ve zaman yönetimi konusunda kendine güvenen,
- Ekip çalışmasına uyumlu, insan ilişkilerinde başarılı, iletişim becerileri kuvvetli,
- Aynı şirkette uzun süre çalışmayı kendine prensip edinmiş,
- Aktif araç kullanabilen,
- Erkek adaylar için askerlikle ilişiği olmayan,
Newsprint is specialized in manufacturing of various complementary packaging items and accessories mostly related to the garments and underwear business. Our originality is to be able to offer tailor made solutions to its customers with high standards in terms of quality and services.
To take up the new challenges ahead, we are looking for high potential candidates who are looking for a flexible and dynamic structure to express their talent, bring their knowledge and to develop their experience.
We are looking for :
· A dynamic team member to join our newly set up branch office;
· Degree holder, with minimum 2 years relevant working experience in Administration / Merchandising / Customer Service;
· Willing to learn and enjoy multi-tasks;
· Good communication skills, detail-minded and good organization ability;
· Good command of spoken and written English & Turkish;
· Good computer knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Excel
· Monitor and follow up the daily on-line orders from our customers (garment factories);
· Maintain good relationship with customers and to identify and assess customer needs;
· Handle and resolve customer enquiries / complaints in a polite and timely manner;
· Coordinate with Production Team for completion of orders and stock monitoring ;
· Organize with Courier Company to ensure delivery of orders or any shipment issues;
· Report and coordinate the CS operation with the Group CS Departments in Hong Kong;
· Other office administration duties;
· Report to the Country Manager
Our website: www.newsprintgroup.com
We offer competitive remuneration package with comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with your last and expected salary.
All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment only.
- Hardworking, can-do attitude;
- Willing to learn and enjoy multi-tasks;
- Good communication skills, detail-minded and good organization ability;
- Good command of spoken and written English & Turkish
- Good computer knowledge