Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Does your heart beat for first-class technical support and supervision?
We are currently looking for a Technical Advisor (Service Supervisor)
Howden is expanding its activities in Europe and we are therefore looking to hire a dedicated and experienced Technical Advisor in Turkey who can provide first class technical support and supervision for our customers on site.
If you are the right person, your records show that you are a trusted advisor and valued resource for all service and support needs within assigned territory. You have experience with working on customer site combined with technical knowledge, you have a service-minded and hands-on approach and it comes natural for you to work in an international setting.
The successful candidate will:
• Be responsible for the supervision of clients and contractors in relation to new installed base, maintenance and service on site
• Secure that our clients utilizes our equipment according to manuals and documents
• Support with technical issues on site and internally in Howden
• Identify new opportunities: sales, service agreements, technical solutions, etc.
• Be present on customer sites and be the link between our client and our office
• Be travelling approx. 250 days a year
Preferred qualifications and personal profile
• A technical education and experience from a similar position in the industrial sector and/or heavy industry (power, oil & gas, mining, offshore and petrochemical)
• Service-minded and able to listen to the customer and identify customer needs
• Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
• Able to work independently and to prioritize tasks according to deadlines
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and fluent in Turkish and English both written and oral
We can offer
This is an opportunity to be part of an international environment and a successful company. We offer opportunities for personal and professional development, training courses abroad and an attractive salary.
Work location: Primarily Turkey but overseas travel can occur.To learn more about our company please visit www.howden.com.
Please send your written application in English online or to email@example.com application code “Technical Advisor, Turkey”.
Application deadline 30 March 2017.
Howden Turkey is part of Howden Group which designs, engineers and supplies air and gas handling equipment worldwide. Howden Group has approximately 5,000 employees and is owned by Colfax Corporation which also owns ESAB and Colfax Fluid Handling. Colfax is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and has 16,000 employees throughout the world.