- 50 - 100 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 3067 Görüntüleme
Position Objective: TURAS Procurement Engineer is an independent, enthusiastic and committed individual with excellent technical, analytical and communication skills that prides himself/herself on the ability to deliver high levels of service and support to the company’s team. A successful candidate should be able to:
- work under pressure;
- make decisions in a dynamic business environment;
- collaborate with global procurement teams;
- prioritize customer needs according to changing business objectives.
BSc in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering; from BU, METU or ITU
MSc in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering, MBA.
Skills and Experience:
- minimum of 3-year work experience in procurement or tendering for EPC projects or material supply projects for international Oil and Gas, Petrochemical and Energy Companies;
- having an extensive database of suppliers/contacts in mechanical, electrical, instrumentation fields;
- experience of being in a position to use his/her own initiative;
- advanced level of MS Office tools;
- no restrictions on travelling abroad.
- experience of coordinating tendering, procurement or proposals activities;
- knowledge and experience of using an ERP program (SAGE 300 ERP, SAP or similiar global brands).
- knowledge and experience of using an CRM program (SAGE CRM or similiar global brands).
- Fluency in both written and spoken English;
- Arabic is an asset.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- to follow up tenders;
- to pursue and coordinate the tendering process;
- to analyze and evaluate commercial and technical aspects as soon as tenders, inquiries and indents are received;
- to develop and implement sourcing strategies;
- to investigate potential suppliers;
- to propose RFQs to specified and non-specified vendors and obtain quotations on time;
- to receive and evaluate bids as per standard evaluation criteria (comparative analysis to use the optimum solution);
- to interview supplier representatives regarding specifications, costs, inspection, etc. relating to materials, parts, equipment;
- to negotiate price and payment/delivery terms with suppliers;
- to review the terms and conditions of subcontract documentation to ensure contractual protection;
- to prepare a Technical Offer based on client needs and related Purchase Quotation received from vendors;
- to prepare and issue Purchase Orders for successful tenders/offers;
- to follow the delivery dates of ordered materials;
- to ensure that delivered materials meet clients’ original requirement.
Reports to: Procurement Manager
Job Location: Bati Atasehir, Istanbul
TURAS MUHENDISLIK VE ENDUSTRIYEL SISTEMLER SANAYI VE TICARET LTD. STI.Firmayı Takip et Firma Web Sitesi
Turas 1980lerin sonunda kurulmus, enerji, petrokimya ve rafineri alanlarinda proje tedarigi ve cesitli markalarin temsilciligini 26 yili askindir surduren koklu ve yenilikci bir firmadir.
İş Bulma TaktikleriÖzgeçmişinizi öne çıkartacak 4 öneri
İş aramada başarılı olmak için sizinle aynı pozisyona başvuranlara göre öne çıkmanız gerekli. Bu aslında o kadar zor değil. İşte size bir adım önde olmanızı sağlayacak 4 öneri.