- 500 - 1000 Arası Aday Başvurdu
- 7195 Görüntüleme
Viceroy Princes' Islands Istanbul boasts a total of 77 luxury guest rooms, suites and serviced residences, a traditional and restored Ottoman Grand Mansion and a "Yali” seafront mansion, extensive gardens and a private cove.
The historic Grand Mansion is the centerpiece of the resort, offering a ‘club’ for residents of the hotel and residences. It is a perfect reconstruction of the original mansion but offers all modern conveniences; it is a social hub for the resort with a variety of F&B and entertainment options.
For more information you may visit :
For more about our Culture :
Do you have
THEN, CLICK TO APPLY
Çalışma ŞekliTam zamanlı
Güncelleme Tarihi16. 08. 2016
Akdag Tourism and Construction to open Viceroy Princes' Islands Istanbul.
Viceroy Princes’ Islands, Istanbul is a secluded sanctuary with a historic Ottoman Grand Mansion at its heart. It is set in beautiful landscaped grounds on a gradual slope, overlooking a private bay and lagoon and offering incredible views of the city of Istanbul in the distance.
The Grand Mansion is the centerpiece of the resort, offering a ‘club’ for residents of the hotel and residences. It is a perfect reconstruction of the original mansion but will offer all modern conveniences - a social hub for the resort, day and night and includes a wine tasting room, cigar lounge, billiard room & the signature Viceroy Library. This wonderful building also has its own private pool for those guests staying in the Grand Mansion.
Other Highlights of the resort are;
• The water-front ‘Yali’ Sea Mansion with a private Infinity Pool
• A sea lagoon offering guests a safe swimming experience in the sea.
• Various stunning outdoor pools, sun decks and terraces overlooking the Sea of Marmara
• An ESPA Spa, featuring an indoor pool and outdoor terraces with views out to the city and 4 treatment rooms (opening phase 2)
• Yacht Pier
• Rooftop Bar and Lounge (opening phase 2)
• Overwater Day Beds (opening phase 2)
• Horse Carriage & Club cars
• A Specialty restaurant (opening phase 2)
• The Restaurant with open kitchen concept for breakfast, lunch and dinner
• 3 Traditional Sea Hammams (traditional Turkish seaside swimming huts)
Akdag Tourism and Construction Headquarters are located in Maslak, Windowist Tower.
WINDOWIST, located in Maslak is a serviced-office concept,
designed to meet business services needs in all terms will open to service soon. We are
offering 183 offices together with flexible choices of working spaces,state of the art
equipment, conference saloons up to 100 people and
Restaurants and Bars.
WINDOWIST will be operating 24/7.
Firmanın Diğer İlanları
İş Bulma TaktikleriÖzgeçmişinizi öne çıkartacak 4 öneri
İş aramada başarılı olmak için sizinle aynı pozisyona başvuranlara göre öne çıkmanız gerekli. Bu aslında o kadar zor değil. İşte size bir adım önde olmanızı sağlayacak 4 öneri.