Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
The British Government is an inclusive and diversity-friendly employer. We value difference, promote equality and challenge discrimination, enhancing our organisational capability. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or other category protected by law. We promote family-friendly flexible working opportunities, where operational and security needs allow.
Job Description (Roles and Responsibilities)
The British Consulate General in Istanbul is part of a world-wide network representing British political, economic and consular interests overseas and is now looking to hire two temporary Entry Clearance Assistants for the UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI).
The main purpose of the job is to play a multifunctional role in a demanding environment and support UKVI department in various tasks as required.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Verifying documentation submitted with applications;
- Interpreting for visa officers during interviews;
- Translating documents from English to Turkish and vice versa when required;
- Supporting the Customer Service team in dealing with customer enquiries;
- Supporting data entry team when required;
- Visa writing;
- Carrying out any other duties that may be delegated by the Office Managers.
Essential qualifications and experience
- A good communicator with excellent spoken and written Turkish and English;
- An excellent team player; this is an all for one, and one for all environment;
- Able to work under pressure as part of a large team and complete tasks to an agreed standard;
- Play a multifunctional role and maintain flexibility and rotate between units and various tasks as required;
- Able to remain customer focused, polite and courteous under pressure;
- Able to manage own work with minimal supervision;
- Experience in visa work;
- Experience in Microsoft Office applications, in particular Word and Excel;
- Flexible and positive about working in a forward thinking, modern and motivated department, which is working at the forefront of visa work.
Desirable qualifications and experience
- A graduate or an equivalent degree.
- Leading and Communicating, Collaborating and Partnering, Managing a Quality Service, Delivering at Pace
Grade : A2 (L)
Type of Position : Full-time, Temporary
Working hours per week :36.25
Number of vacancies : 2
Starting yearly salary (TRY) : 58,446.08 TL gross (will be paid pro rata)
Start Date : 17 April 2017
End Date : 16 April 2018
Other benefits and conditions of employment :
This is a full-time one-year temporary contract for 5 working days (36.25 hours net) per week.
The annual salary for this position is 58,446.08 TL gross, A2 level. Please note that staff members are responsible for paying any income tax required by local law.
All applicants should have the right to live and work in Turkey. The British Consulate General does not sponsor for work permits.
Staff recruited locally by the British Consulate General in Istanbul are subject to Terms and Conditions of Service according to local Turkish employment law.
British Diplomatic Missions are equal opportunities employers, dedicated to inclusivity, a diverse workforce and valuing difference. We are committed to developing a learning organisation that enhances business performance, maximises our staff’s potential and encourages staff innovation and development.
Şirketimiz bireysel ve kurumsal olarak uçak bileti , otel , vize işlemleri hizmeti vermektedir.
Yenibosna ofisimizde çalışmak üzere
Vize işlemleri danışmanı olarak bay veya bayan personel alınacaktır.
Asgari ücret + Yemek Ücreti + Ssk
Çalışma saatlerimiz : Hafta içi 09.00 - 18.00
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead on the development and implementation of preferred partnerships and a business network of key stakeholders in collaboration with partners across government;
- Review new partner applications and approve new members. Carry out dip sampling work on existing members to ensure compliance with terms and conditions;
- Liaise with stakeholders on a regular basis to determine needs and potential service gaps, and manage stakeholder/partnership application process. Ensure stakeholder schemes are run according to service level agreements;
- Function as a first point of contact for the representatives within preferred partnerships and network programmes;
- Prepare and deliver information to external partners and customers through presentations or printed media in conjunction with the Communications Manager;
- Work with our commercial partners to help develop additional services where gaps in service provision are identified;
- Develop bespoke services based on customer insight and local market needs;
- Assessing low risk visa applications in a fair, objective manner. Making quick and pragmatic decisions to issue visas in accordance with the Immigration Rules, and within agreed timescales.
- Excellent spoken and written English;
- A University graduate or have an equivalent degree;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and be able to establish and maintain a network of business relationships;
- High-level organisational and coordination skills, including the ability to prioritise, meet deadlines, proactively identify and resolve potential problems;
- Must have good project management skills to create and deliver campaigns;
- Strong technology knowledge and skills, including Microsoft office products;
- Previous experience in client/customer relations, and maintaining and supporting a network of contacts.
Desirable qualifications and: experience
- Turkish Speaker an advantage.
Changing and Improving, Making Effective Decisions, Leading and Communicating, Collaborating and Partnering, Delivering Value for Money, Managing a Quality Service
Grade :30 April 2018