Together with Director of Sales, agree and implement rate strategy & actions for the assigned geographical territories
Responsible for the development of business from (but not exclusively) the following channels : Incentive Agents, Ground Handlers, Conference & Banqueting Agencies, Meeting Planners, Associations, Wholesalers/ITW, Consortia, Direct Corporate Bookers.
To effectively manage the key accounts of the relevant markets through planned sales activity, maximising account potential in terms of rate or room-nights in accordance with overall sales strategies.
To focus on the growth and continued production of existing accounts both domestic and international and to develop new accounts that are suitable for the pricing strategy of the property.
Selling and planning of Groups and Events business in assigned territories and effectively converting enquiries into sales.
Implement long term marketing and communication strategies as directed by the Director of Sales. Design, develop and execute all promotional products, and special packages to secure leisure business.
Coordinate partnership and sponsorship opportunities that will benefit the hotel and that support its brand initiatives.
Constantly monitor the market and the competition and report on threats and opportunities.
Send mailers and email blasts to clients as need arises for promotion of hotel events and/or need periods
Spearhead review and update of PT websites to ensure maximum exposure, capitalizing on marketing promotions and packages to drive transient revenue.
Manage and maintain the resort’s on-line presence in all channels, including but not limited to travel sales channels- Preferred Partner, third party promotional sites, travel blogs etc.
To provide accurate and timely reporting on segment, account production and propose actions/strategies.
To monitor sales activities of market competitors and report at sales meetings.
Collaboration and communication with Regional Sales Offices in assigned territories, to maximize sales opportunities.
To develop and maintain an accurate database of all relevant producing accounts.
Three years Sales Manager experience in a luxury hotel operation
Bachelor's degree in hospitality management or a related field
Strong written and verbal communication skills in the English language
Excellent overall communication skills
Strong mathematical and analytical skills
As Sales Manager, you will analyse leisure market trends and competitor activity to recommend strategies that keep the hotel a leader in the marketplace through the development of future and repeat business. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:Analysis leisure market trends and competitor activity to identify business leads Develop customer accounts and travel within the leisure area to drive business into the specific hotel/cluster and to increase market/customer share in all revenue streams Negotiate room rates/packages with corporate clients Develop and implement creative marketing channels for leisure segment, including social media channels Prepare company contracts for the hotel in accordance with current business and pricing conditions Work within current business strategies and recognising potential opportunities Cooperate with other departments in the hotel to create an exceptional Guest experience and build strong, comprehensive sales programs Attend Sales events, as required Produce accurate and timely reports that meet the needs of the Sales Director and senior management to include the reporting of appointments, calls made and business leads Answer customer queries in a prompt and professional manner Manage staff performance in compliance with company policies and procedures Recruit, manage, train and develop the Sales team
A Sales Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:Positive attitude and good communication skills Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service Excellent grooming standards Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations Ability to work under pressure and under own initiative Experience in a sales role with a proven track record to close a sale
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:Knowledge of leisure market Knowledge of hospitality Passion for sales and for achieving targets and objectives Degree-level qualification in a relevant field
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
- Recording invoices, maintaining relevant financial documents, bookkeeping and records of the bank account(s) of the Secretariat;
- Carrying out and keeping records of monthly payments and ascertaining that the transactions are made properly;
- Social security payment and health insurance payment;
- Ensuring availability of adequate liquidity for the payment of the daily expenses of the Secretariat;
- Periodic financial reports for Commission, Council and Summit meetings, or as required otherwise;
- Recording, maintaining and updating the inventory of the physical property of the Secretariat;
- Effective follow-up of the delivery of the goods and services needed by the Secretariat (such as stationary and daily needs), as authorized by the Secretary-General or Director, and follow-up on relevant payments;
- Carrying out in both strategic planning and day-to-day operations, in relation to building and premises. Likely areas of responsibility include:
- procurement and contract management;
- building and grounds maintenance;
- cleaning, catering and vending;
- health, safety and security;
- utilities and communications infrastructure; and
- space management
- Any other job related to accounting, finance and administrative work as directed by the Secretary General;
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, preferably with Master’s Degree in the related field;
- At least 5 years of working experience;
- Age below of 35 years;
- Well verse about Turkish Accounting Standard or knowledge in the relevant field;
- Good Command in written and spoken English;
- Ability to work as a team; and
- Excellent skills in accounting softwares and relevant computer applications.
Previous experience in a Sales environment – either proactive or reactive (min. 5 years)
Self-starter, patient and outgoing personality
Proven skills in multitasking and self-motivated
Excellent selling capability and an ability and desire to coach selling techniques to their team
Excellent organisational and planning
Good command of English (written and spoken)
Computer & Communication Skills
Analytical Skills & Revenue Analysing Analytical Skills & Revenue Analysing
Available to work in Mersin
Able to live in Mersin
Military service completion is a must for male candidates