Alfred H Knight Turkey,
The Alfred H Knight Group is one of the worlds leading independent superintendent, analysts and technical consultants, with operations in over 35 countries providing analytical services to the metals and minerals industry in the analysis of metalliferous commodities.
The ideal candidate would be expected to demonstrate:
- Bookkeeping of all relevant purchase & sales invoices, receipts, employees expenses, accounts payables and bank transactions,
- Payroll processes; Coordination, preparation and accrual of the payroll items,
- All personnel administration (SGK registries, contracts, keep personnel files up-to-date and etc.)
- Assist Preparation of regular Tax Declarations (Withholding Tax, VAT, Stamp Tax, Corporation Advance Tax, Corporate Income Tax, BA/BS Declarations),
- Preparing financial statements, balance sheet reconciliations and P&L analysis,
- Taking part in communication with overseas companies for Financial Affairs,
- Supporting financial reporting of the company (IFRS and Internal Reports),
- Following up the daily receivables and payments (AR/AP),
- University degree in Business Administration, Management, Economics, Public Administration or other “Accounting” related departments,
- Min. 3 years experience in General Accounting,
- Advanced knowledge of Turkish accounting system and regulations,
- Full understanding and experience on payroll, wage, SGK, contract processes.
- Good command of English both written and spoken,
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Programs (especially in Excel),
- ERP knowledge is an asset
- Team oriented, impeccable interpersonal skills, presentable,
- Strong analytical skills,
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a deadline-oriented environment,
- No military obligation- for male candidates.