Alfred H Knight Turkey,
The Alfred H Knight Group is one of the worlds leading independent superintendent, analysts and technical consultants, with operations in over 35 countries providing analytical services to the metals and minerals industry in the analysis of metalliferous commodities.
The ideal candidate would be expected to demonstrate:
- Bookkeeping of all relevant purchase & sales invoices, receipts, employees expenses, accounts payables and bank transactions,
- Payroll processes; Coordination, preparation and accrual of the payroll items,
- All personnel administration (SGK registries, contracts, keep personnel files up-to-date and etc.)
- Assist Preparation of regular Tax Declarations (Withholding Tax, VAT, Stamp Tax, Corporation Advance Tax, Corporate Income Tax, BA/BS Declarations),
- Preparing financial statements, balance sheet reconciliations and P&L analysis,
- Taking part in communication with overseas companies for Financial Affairs,
- Supporting financial reporting of the company (IFRS and Internal Reports),
- Following up the daily receivables and payments (AR/AP),
- University degree in Business Administration, Management, Economics, Public Administration or other “Accounting” related departments,
- Min. 3 years experience in General Accounting,
- Advanced knowledge of Turkish accounting system and regulations,
- Full understanding and experience on payroll, wage, SGK, contract processes.
- Good command of English both written and spoken,
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Programs (especially in Excel),
- ERP knowledge is an asset
- Team oriented, impeccable interpersonal skills, presentable,
- Strong analytical skills,
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a deadline-oriented environment,
- No military obligation- for male candidates.
Türk Hava Kurumu Genel Başkanlığı, Mali İşler Direktörlüğü bünyesinden istihdam edilmek üzere deneyimli Maliyet Muhasebesi Uzmanı alımı yapılacaktır.
Çalışma Yeri : Türk Hava Kurumu Genel Başkanlığı – Atatürk Bulvarı No:33 Opera / ANKARA
Üniversitelerin Muhasebe, İşletme, İktisat veya Ekonomi bölümlerinden mezun,
Maliyet Muhasebesi alanında minimum 2 yıl deneyimli,
Maliyetler ile ilgili planlama, takip, kontrol ve süreç iyileştirme projelerinin geliştirilmesi, Maliyet Muhasebesi kontrol süreçlerinin tasarlanması, periyodik olarak sürdürülmesi ve raporlanmasını yapmak
MS Office programlarına hakim,
Tercihen İngilizce bilen,
Takipçi, raporlama ve sonuç odaklı,
Analitik düşünme yeteneğine sahip,
Problem çözme, karar verme ve organizasyon yeteneği güçlü,
Takım çalışmasına yatkın,
Yoğun çalışma temposuna ayak uydurabilecek,
Erkek adaylar için askerlik hizmetini tamamlamış,
Ankara’da ikamet eden / edebilecek,
• Preparation of TFRS BS and P&L
• Preparation of Footnotes on the Accounts
• Updating of new accounts or existing account for which the way of use is changed in the TFRS template
• Making reclassification entries between TFRS and Group or any required accounting entry in the excel database which is created and used for this purpose
• Preparing system reports and document, perform necessary checks and controls, contact and reconcile with businesses
• Work with External Audit Team, coordinate the required internal work with relavant business partners
• Ensure the completeness of the required reports for Financial Database, perform necessary checks and reconcile with source systems
• Identify errors or unreconciling differences, issue tickets and manage the resolution process, re-run the reports and upload them manually into the FD
• Reflecting all necessary accruals into the current month reporting and excluded from the following month reporting
• Controlling of FD reports versus Tax Declarations and ensure that they are same and correction actions are taken for any differences
• Final approval and submission of the reports
• Accountable for individual results and impact on team and department and interrelated activities
- University degree preferably in Business Management, Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Advance English language skills
- In-depth knowledge of accounting principles and local laws and regulations
- Recognised accounting qualification and/or experience in relevant activities in an accounting and audit environment
- IFRS and TFRS knowledge and work experience
- Strong interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office applications and local statutory accounting
The Dow Chemical Company is looking for an Accountant (Disabled Employee) to be based in Istanbul, Turkey. Please note that this is a temporary role for 11 months; under Dow headcount. We are primarily looking for Disabled candidates for this role.
As a member of the Controller’s Accounting organization, the individual performing this job is responsible for performing the role of accounts payable processor for a variety of subsidiaries. Candidate will have coordination and processing transaction responsibilities of Accounts Payable invoices and import transactions and archiving. She/he will be asked to participate in various Financial Accounting team projects for the purpose of improving efficiencies and client satisfaction.
· Follow up a process of invoice both Internal and external
· Archiving of Invoice data according to its categories.
· Able to work with different environments handling multiple clients and contacts for each invoice.
· Able to find and spot the invoices which don’t have PO or the documents which doesn’t contain PO.
· Keep track on slow approvals.
· Approval / Research and Rectify errors on Charge Code and other type GL Code errors.
· Additional responsibilities such as filing contracts, handling client requests, able to handle databases related to vendors of the company.·
· Perform account reconciliations of the accounts under his/her ownership.
· Controlling Expenses
· Perform Accounts Payable balance reconciliation with the business partners and Intercompany accounts.
· Filling input VAT list
· Helps to drive change to reduce complexity
· Uses customer/client information to improve work processes
· Recognizes cross-functional as well as cross-Finance impacts and takes action to address needs
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2 years of related experience
- Proficiency using SAP and other technology and systems. Work process aptitude is critical to success.
- Interpersonal Effectiveness - Values people; relates and communicates well with partners in both business aligned and functional roles as well as other members of the Financial and Statutory organization; builds appropriate rapport; listens, understands, and responds to others' concerns; builds effective relationships.
- The ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Must have strong, mature teamwork skills and a desire to work within a team environment. Must be willing to share ownership of successful improvement methods and teach others for the benefit of the organization.
- Internal Control and Compliance - Ability to evaluate the appropriateness of controls to business and internal processes and enforce compliance to these controls and other regulations.
- Analytical Thinking - Thinks analytically and logically solves problems by collecting the appropriate data, processing it into relevant information, and forming meaningful conclusions.
- Teamwork - Actively participates and contributes to the success of the broader controller organization.