Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
The Randstad Group operating in 39 countries on 5 continents, is the world’s second-largest provider of HR services. It holds top 3 positions in various key markets such as Argentina, Belgium Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland and the United Kingdom, as well as major positions in Australia and the United States. Randstad has 28.030 corporate employees working from 4.587 branches, and are employing over 567.700 people. Randstad generated a revenue of 16.6 billion EUR in 2013. Randstad Holding, nv is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands, and is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam exchange, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded.
We are looking for a accounting specialist who will be reporting to Accounting Supervisor in our Finance Department,Levent branch.
- Management of daily cash flow, relations with banks and check payments done by both vendor and expense payments,
- Comprehensive reporting and reconciliations,
- Accurate and timely management reporting,
- Reporting directly to the Accounting Supervisor for both statutory and management accounting,
- Completing monthly statutory Balance Sheet reconciliation work to ensure correlation between the statutory and management ledgers,
- Facilitate co-ordination with other departments,
- Preparing monthly VAT, withholding tax, stamp tax, and coordinate monthly tax returns submit to tax officials,
- Faciliating and completing monthly and annual close procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics,Business Administration
- Minimum 3 years of accounting experience,
- Experience of accounting,tax and budgeting,reporting financial statements
- Experience within an international organization,accounting /finance area is asset,
- Strong Ms Office skills,navision accounting software knowledge is plus,
- Strong communication skills,
- Good command of verbal and written English,
- Analytical mind, strong planning and highly organized,
- Willing to learn new things about accounting/finance
The Dow Chemical Company is looking for an Accountant (Disabled Employee) to be based in Istanbul, Turkey. Please note that this is a temporary role for 11 months; under Dow headcount. We are primarily looking for Disabled candidates for this role.
As a member of the Controller’s Accounting organization, the individual performing this job is responsible for performing the role of accounts payable processor for a variety of subsidiaries. Candidate will have coordination and processing transaction responsibilities of Accounts Payable invoices and import transactions and archiving. She/he will be asked to participate in various Financial Accounting team projects for the purpose of improving efficiencies and client satisfaction.
· Follow up a process of invoice both Internal and external
· Archiving of Invoice data according to its categories.
· Able to work with different environments handling multiple clients and contacts for each invoice.
· Able to find and spot the invoices which don’t have PO or the documents which doesn’t contain PO.
· Keep track on slow approvals.
· Approval / Research and Rectify errors on Charge Code and other type GL Code errors.
· Additional responsibilities such as filing contracts, handling client requests, able to handle databases related to vendors of the company.·
· Perform account reconciliations of the accounts under his/her ownership.
· Controlling Expenses
· Perform Accounts Payable balance reconciliation with the business partners and Intercompany accounts.
· Filling input VAT list
· Helps to drive change to reduce complexity
· Uses customer/client information to improve work processes
· Recognizes cross-functional as well as cross-Finance impacts and takes action to address needs
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2 years of related experience
- Proficiency using SAP and other technology and systems. Work process aptitude is critical to success.
- Interpersonal Effectiveness - Values people; relates and communicates well with partners in both business aligned and functional roles as well as other members of the Financial and Statutory organization; builds appropriate rapport; listens, understands, and responds to others' concerns; builds effective relationships.
- The ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Must have strong, mature teamwork skills and a desire to work within a team environment. Must be willing to share ownership of successful improvement methods and teach others for the benefit of the organization.
- Internal Control and Compliance - Ability to evaluate the appropriateness of controls to business and internal processes and enforce compliance to these controls and other regulations.
- Analytical Thinking - Thinks analytically and logically solves problems by collecting the appropriate data, processing it into relevant information, and forming meaningful conclusions.
- Teamwork - Actively participates and contributes to the success of the broader controller organization.
- The candidate will prepare all documents for external CPA
- The candidate will close co-operate with external CPA.
- Daily bookkeeping operations specific for a trading activity company, on-line banking, reconciling bank statements against A/R and A/P.
- Candidate will lead paper works for imports and will manage colleague who manage the warehouse and logistic physically.
- The candidate will proceed all company payments, use internet banking, co-operate with bank.
- Candidate will report to management expenses and profit.
- Candidate will communicate to Accountancy department of company’s supplier in English.
- Job is based in Istanbul with occasional visit in Ankara.
- 3+ years’ experience at position as company accountant /pre-acountant / back-office manager
- Written recommendation of previous Company manager
- Experience with employee management (employee evidence & payroll management)
- English language at basic communication level. Only CV in English will be accepted
- Self-organized, reliable person
- Experience with Micro Accountancy SW
• Preparation of TFRS BS and P&L
• Preparation of Footnotes on the Accounts
• Updating of new accounts or existing account for which the way of use is changed in the TFRS template
• Making reclassification entries between TFRS and Group or any required accounting entry in the excel database which is created and used for this purpose
• Preparing system reports and document, perform necessary checks and controls, contact and reconcile with businesses
• Work with External Audit Team, coordinate the required internal work with relavant business partners
• Ensure the completeness of the required reports for Financial Database, perform necessary checks and reconcile with source systems
• Identify errors or unreconciling differences, issue tickets and manage the resolution process, re-run the reports and upload them manually into the FD
• Reflecting all necessary accruals into the current month reporting and excluded from the following month reporting
• Controlling of FD reports versus Tax Declarations and ensure that they are same and correction actions are taken for any differences
• Final approval and submission of the reports
• Accountable for individual results and impact on team and department and interrelated activities
- University degree preferably in Business Management, Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Advance English language skills
- In-depth knowledge of accounting principles and local laws and regulations
- Recognised accounting qualification and/or experience in relevant activities in an accounting and audit environment
- IFRS and TFRS knowledge and work experience
- Strong interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office applications and local statutory accounting
Company / Job Description
HT-SAAE is a Chinese state-owned enterprise and leading vertically-integrated manufacturer of solar products, high-end auto parts and new material applications. HT-SAAE was established in May 1998 and listed on Shanghai Stock Exchange in June 1998, it is the first listed company with the name of aerospace and is an important platform of industrialization for the aerospace technology application of China Aerospace Science and Technology Corporation.
We are proud of the work that we do, and would not be successful without our passionate team of dedicated people. If you have got the desire to be a part of an innovative group of professionals in a rewarding environment, then we invite you to check out our current openings.
- AR (Accounts Receivable) collection, Sales recognition /analysis, invoice issuing; Review the sales data provided by controllers and issuing invoices;
- Prepare the A/R aging and monitor outstanding receivable balances are not delinquent; Report A/R status to controller, operations manager or director on a monthly basis. Prepare AR forecast;
- Check and process vendor payment application; Issue invoices to customer correctly and timely according to request;
- Prepare monthly reports, perform reporting schedules and analyze variances on a monthly basis;
- Support supervisor on any ad hoc projects or reporting;
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Good knowledge of MS Office programmes,
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- More than 2-year working experience in accounting
- 25 years old and above.
- Good communication skills
- willing to learn and take responsibility
- strong sense of integrity and compliance
- ability to work under pressure and tight timeline
- High responsible attitude
- SAP experience preferred
- Other ad hoc tasks assigned
Randstad 4.473 şube ve 29.750 çalışan ile 5 kıtada, 39 ülkede, toplam 597,400 kişiye istihdam sağlayan dünyanın lider İnsan Kaynakları ve Danışmanlık Hizmetleri şirketinden biridir. Randstad Arjantin, Belçika & Lüksemburg, Kanada, Şili, Fransa, Almanya, Yunanistan, Hindistan, Meksika, Hollanda, Polonya, Portekiz, İspanya, İsviçre ve İngiltere gibi önemli pazarlarda ilk üçte ve Avustralya ile ABD’de ise önde gelen pozisyonlarda yer almaktadır. Randstad Holding, nv’nin merkezi, Hollanda’nın Diemen kentinde olup ve hisseleri NYSE Euronext Amsterdam borsasında işlem görmekte olan Randstad'ın 2015 yılı cirosu 19.2 milyar Euro'dur.
Danışmanlığını yapmakta olduğumuz Gebze lokasyonunda bulunan; sanayi tipi kimyasallar üretiminde sektöründe faaliyet gösteren müşterimiz için "Muhasebe Uzmanı" arıyoruz.
- Üniversitenin İşletme, Ekonomi, İktisat, Maliye ve ilgili bölümlerinden mezun,
- Maliyet muhasebesi konusunda en az 3 yıl tecrübesi olan,
- Logo Tiger programları konusunda deneyim sahibi,
- Microsoft Office ( Excel ) programlarını iyi derecede kullanabilen,
- Tek düzen hesap planında, gelir/gider ve banka kayıtlarını işlemek,
- Mali tabloları, beyannameleri ve raporları düzenlemek,
- Muhasebe ile ilgili diğer konularda da destek vermek,
- Muhasebe biriminin iş ve işlemlerine ilişkin defter ve belgelerin usulüne uygun olarak tutulmasını sağlamak,
- Dönem sonu işlemlerini (Kur değerlemeleri, amortismanlar, maliyetler vb.) düzenlemeye yardımcı olmak,
- Denetim için hazır bulundurulması gereken evrakları sağlamak, arşivleme işlemlerinin yapılmasını hazırlamak.