- 0 - 50
- 1734 Görüntüleme
If you have a life sciences background and a way with words, this job fits for you…
Desia Clinical/AdviQual is providing regulatory and quality solutions to medical device companies.
We are seeking junior and senior medical writers to support the development and creation of Clinical, Scientific, and Regulatory documents in accordance with procedures and European Medical Device Regulation.
This includes conducting literature reviews, assisting and writing Clinical Evaluation Reports, analysis of product complaints and trends, collecting and analyzing feedback from various sources to support the CER and PMCFs.
Adaptation to fast-changing subjects and a detailed study is crucial!
Requirements we are looking for
• Advanced English (reading, writing and speaking)
• Strong time management skills with the ability to manage multiple competing priorities
• Bachelor’s / graduate degree in Bioengineering, Genetic Engineering or similar Engineering / Life Sciences degrees from reputable universities, hoping for a career in the medical device industry and clinical affairs sector
• REALLY AMBITIOUS to LEARN, CONDUCT RESEARCH and FOLLOW-UP
• Goal-oriented, highly flexible, dynamic, self-confident, good team player
• Able to handle stressful and fast-paced tasks
• Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills, energetic positive attitude
• Did we mention Good command of English? Yes, indeed we are serious about it :)