Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Ümranniye olması tercih sebebidir.
Dış görünüşüne önem veren,
İletişim becerisi yüksek,
-Güleryüzlü, diksiyonu düzgün, prezantabl,
-Esnek çalışma saatlerine ayak uydurabilecek,
-Anadolu veya Avrupa yakasında ikamet eden
Öğrenci servislerimizde hostes arayışımız bulunmaktadır.Anadolu Yakasında ikamet eden bayan hostesler görüşmeye davet edilecektir.
Üsküdar ,Ümraniye , Çekmeköy, Alemdağ,Kadiköy bölgelerinden öncelik olmak üzere ANADOLU YAKASI genelinden başvurular kabul edilecektir.
Firmamızo ariyarak bilgileri öğrenilebilirsiniz.
Daha önce iş deneyimi olan
Konuşması ve diksiyonu düzgün
Bayan arkadaşlar aranmaktadır.
ÜSTÜN DÖKMEN YAŞAM BOYU GELİŞİM VE EĞİTİM AKADEMİSİ'NİN gözetim ve desteğinde İstanbul'da hizmet veren ÖZEL ŞERİFALİ KÜÇÜK ŞEYLER ANAOKULU'nda, görevlendirilmek üzere;
- Daha önce servis hostesliği yapmış
- Ümraniye Şerifali bölgesine yakın ikamet eden
Başvurular gizli tutulacaktır ve başvuruların resimli olması önemlidir.
A career with Hyatt will open a world of opportunities!
Gallery Hosts contribute to the hotel's commitment to high quality guest service and teamwork and must be the kind of person who appreciates high standards of excellence.
The Gallery Hosts creates an experience for our hotel guests by offering them a larger than home experience with welcoming, helpful and exceptional service, while maintaining a clean, comfortable and inviting environment. This position is responsible for the complete guest experience
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- Customer service experience is required, preferably in a hotel or related field
- Must have schedule flexibility for both AM/PM shifts, weekends and holidays
- Requires strong command of the English language to include speaking, reading and writing
- Ability to learn quickly and work in fast paced position with guest interaction
- Must be able to multi-task
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Good command of computer skills
- Willing to go the extra mile
A Lift Man is responsible for make the guest feel at home by extending a warm welcome by the elevator, assisting the guests to bar and later give them a warm send off. To assist in all ways to provide the highest degree of guest satisfaction.
What will I be doing?
As a Lift Man, you are responsible for serving guests in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Hostess will also be required to have extensive knowledge of menu offerings. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage guest queries in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner
- Ensure knowledge of menu and all products
- Follow correct reporting procedures if faced with issues
- Practice Hilton Grooming standards including uniform dress code, cleanliness and personal hygiene
- Assists callers courteously and promptly, taking messages as necessary which are legible and accurate passing them on to the appropriate person without delay
- Has a good knowledge of the restaurant's sitting arrangements
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
What are we looking for?
A Lift Man serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills (oral and Written)
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Degree in relevant area
- Experience in Food and Beverage department and/or industry
- Previous experience of cash handling
- Knowledge of Food Hygiene Regulations
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!