Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
We are looking for a Assistant Event Sales Manager who is dynamic, creative, pro-active, analytical approached, enthusiastic, innovative and has strong problem-solving skills.
To assist in managing the department as a successful independent profit center, ensuring maximum guest satisfaction in consistent with Hyatt International Standards, through planning, organizing, directing and controlling the food and beverage operation and administration.
To achieve direct sales of groups, conventions, meetings and private functions through maximized yield management
At least two years experience in a similar position with an international hotel chain
Good communication skills
Good command of written and spoken English
Administrative and interpersonal skills are a must
Good computer knowledge
PropertyTurkey.com, headquartered in London, UK, is an independent real estate consultancy operating in the foreign sales segment of Turkish real estate market. Majority of our clients are foreign nationals purchasing real estate in Turkey for lifestyle and investment. We are now in the process of developing our domestic markets, which form majority of the business activity in Bodrum.
We are now recruiting 2 experienced sales consultants for our Bodrum Marina office to help develop our domestic (Turkish) real estate business as well as help service our foreign clients. Responsibilities include the following:
- Building and managing portfolio of projects and resale properties
- Managing strong relationships with developers and individual owners
- Building rapport with prospective buyers on the phone as part of our call centre operation
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Property viewings and sales closure
In return we pay a handsome basic plus very generous commissions.
- Minimum 3 years' real estate experience ideally in Bodrum
- Very high drive for success
- Very high level of self confidence
- Existing contacts and networks within the industry
- A 'can-do' attitude - never give up - don't take no for an answer
- Excellent follow up skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of empathy
- Consultative approach
- Relevant customer-focused experience
- Analytical mind
- Exceptional level of written and spoken English - when we say exceptional, we really mean it, ideally with international exposure!
The objective of this position is to be responsible for corporate sales and have close relationships with corporate accounts according to the “Courtyard Marriott International Airport Hotel” procedures and standards.
• Responsibility on designated market segments, special corporate rates and build up relations with designated corporate accounts.
• Analyze segments, search for potential accounts, setting target accounts
• Responsibility on designated markets, group offers, leads and Marriott Global Sales Offices.
• The sales representative shall map out the development in his market segment and report back to the company for continuing strategic planning and product development.
• Continual customer contact directed towards existing customers, potential customers and partners within own market segments via direct sales calls and entertainments.
• Creative contribution to product and sales development
• Participate in planning and realization of sales campaigns, destination sales within defined market segments.
• Monitor the market and competition situation within own market segment.
• Prepares sales reports and ensures market and customer info for further follow-up work.
• Active contribution of information to other departments so that customers expectations are satisfied
• Have customer responsibility for defined customers within own market segment.
• Active participation at divisions and sales meetings.
• Closely monitor production to achieve the designated individual goals.
• Performs all the duties designated by Director of Sales & Marketing.
• Demonstrates a high level of focus and concentration to a task requested and complete thoroughly.
• Complaint handling; Ability to analyze a customer problem effectively and resolve by taking personal ownership.
• Guest-focused personality; hospitality and “can-do” attitude toward customers and fellow associates
• Ability to meet standards of appearance
• Self-starting individual, flexible
• Great attitude
• Can meet needs of guests satisfaction within company guidelines
• English speaker
• Sets a positive example for guest relations.
• Continuously interacts with guests, via asks feedback on quality of product and overall satisfaction; effectively responds to and handles guest problems and complaints.
- Güler yüzlü,
- Üniversitelerin Lisans bölümlerinden mezun,
- Grup Satış bölümünde en az 3 yıl deneyimli,
- Uluslararası Otel zincirlerinde çalışmış,
- İyi derecede İngilizce bilen ( 2. dil tercih sebebidir ),
- Organizasyon ve takip yeteneği güçlü,
- Seyahat engeli olmayan, 30 yaşını aşmamış,
- İletişim becerisi ve insan ilişkileri güçlü, misafir memnuniyeti odaklı çalışabilecek,
- Dış görünümü ve kişisel bakımına özen gösteren,
- Özgüveni olan, sorumluluk sahibi, sözlü ifade ve temsil yeteneği gelişmiş,
- Esnek ve yoğun çalışma saatlerine uyumlu,
- İstanbul Avrupa Yakası’nda çalışmış olması tercih sebebidir.
- Minimum 3 yıllık B Sınıfı Sürücü Ehliyeti Olan ( Aktif araç kullanabilen),
- Askerlik hizmetini tamamlamış veya minimum 3 yıl tecil ettirmiş ( erkek adaylar için ),
- Bay / Bayan Grup Satış Yetkilisi alınacaktır.
Looking for a candidate who will work in Mövenpick Hotel Istanbul Group Sales Department as a Group Sales Executive.
- Experience in Group/ TT sales department of an international chain hotel at least for 3 years
- Fluent in English both speaking and writing, second language will be an asset
- Strong agency and corporate relations
- Competent in Opera both in rooms and event management
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Teamwork and guest satisfaction oriented
- High organizational commitment and job following abilities
The C&E Sales Executive will interact frequently with Guests and customers with the intention of earning repeat and expanded business. Specifically, a C&E Sales Executive will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Receive and convert incoming enquiries to achieve targets and maximize revenue
- Seek opportunities to increase sales and conversions within the Team
- Manage an events schedule to maximise yield
- Focus on a consistently executed up-selling approach
- Build strong relationships with customers to fully understand their needs
- Arrange and carry out Hotel show rounds
- Ensure the complete administration and execution of all planned events
- Participate in hotel promotional activities
What are we looking for?
A C and E Sales Executive serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Good organisational and administration skills
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Confident telephone manner
- High level of IT skills
- Excellent grooming standards
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Demonstrated previous experience working in the Conference and Events function
- Knowledge of the hotel property management systems
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!