ARSLAN MOLD & METAL INDUSTRY FOREIGN TRADE LIMITED COMPANY, which is the first production company of the company which has been manufacturing various kinds of aluminum injection and machining manufacturers in the fields of automotive, automotive, automotive, automotive and petroleum industry since 1993, has 1000 years of production area. Our search includes “Quality Manager acak.
Duties and responsibilities;
• Organizing and controlling all processes in quality management system works,
• Identify, monitor, control and improve the coordination, authority, duties and responsibilities among the interdepartmental units.
• To follow up the requests and applications of corrective and preventive actions from the related unit managers in order to eliminate the nonconformities.
• Ensuring the follow-up of corrective / preventive actions, reporting and publishing of statistical studies.
• To prepare and monitor quality costs and quality budget.
• To prepare and publish the annual internal audit plan.
• Ensuring the creation and implementation of audit question catalogs.
• To ensure the coordination of quality control activities and to effectively plan the resources required for this purpose,
• To follow up the legal regulations of the products used in the enterprises and to act as the coordinator in all certification and customer audits,
• To follow the standards related to quality, product, environment and occupational safety and to ensure that the updated standards are published in electronic environment.
• To prepare the annual supplier audit plan together with the Purchasing Department and to carry out and report on the audits.
• To provide quality system support and training to all units in the organizational structure.
• To ensure that customer complaints and customer satisfaction analyzes are performed and to work in coordination with relevant units in order to meet customer expectations at the highest level.
• To ensure that the sample is produced in case the customers request samples, to follow the accuracy.
• Support for the establishment of the suggestion system, its continuity, the execution of team works and process development activities.
• To fulfill the requirements of ISO 9001 Quality Systems,
• To fulfill all the tasks and responsibilities defined in IATF 16949 and Integrated management system.
• To fulfill the requirements of ISO 14001 and 45001 Management Systems,
• Graduated from Industrial, Mechanical, Metallurgical, Materials Science or Chemical Engineering faculties of universities,
• He has worked as a manager in the Quality department in the sectors that produce Aluminum casting products.
•Having knowledge and experience in ISO 9001- (2015) Quality Management Systems,
• IATF 16949 Automotive Quality Management System knowledge and experience,
• Having knowledge and experience of ISO 14001 and 45001 Management Systems,
• Experience in APQP, FMEA, PPAP, SPC, MSA, 8D, Training and applications,
• Has reporting and analysis skills,
• Has the ability of analytical thinking and problem solving,
• Research-oriented, result-oriented,
• No travel barriers and health problems,
• Can drive active vehicles (with at least B class driving license),
• Friendly, business discipline and teamwork,
• Use MS Office programs in advanced level,
• Dynamic, open to development and learning, with leadership qualities,
• Successful in human relations and management,
• Have oral and written communication skills,
• Very good command of English (very good additional second foreign language advantage)
• Male candidates must have completed military service,
• Resident or able to reside in Eskişehir,