Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak için
bu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
Anahtar Kelime :
İlan Tarihi :
Sektör Bilgileri :
İş Alanı Bilgileri :
Eğitim Bilgileri :
Askerlik Durumu :
Tecrübe Bilgileri :
Pozisyon seviyesi :
Çalışma Şekli :
Görüntüleme seçenekleri :
Sana uygun iş fırsatlarını kaçırmamak içinbu aramayı kaydedebilir, yeni ilan çıktığında e-postandan takip edebilirsin.
- Will be responsible to evaluate and finalize all the Retail loans and credit card demands from Branches and Alternative Distribution Channels of the Bank,
- To evaluate all the company owners' and consumers' individual credit demands, to be able to assess the financials of the companies and to conduct relevant company credibility checks if the individual credit demand is from a company owner,
- To follow up internal and external regulations and to update internal procedures accordingly,
- To follow macro and micro economical stiuations at all time and to react accordingly in terms of advicing the Department Head and also the Branches in terms of credit decisions and the risk appetite,
- To lead the Branches in terms of accurate application of the Retail Credits and Credit Crads Procedures and Policies,
- To conduct the necessary studies regarding Internal & External Audits / Controls.
ICBC Turkey Bank is searching for a Specialist / Senior Specialist to be employed in the field of "Retail Loans Allocation Department" which is under the Credits Group;
- Bachleor's or Master's degree in Business Administration, Economy, Econometric, Statistics,Engineering or in a similar area,
- Minimum 3 years experience in the relevant departments of the banks, especially having experience in Retail Credits Granting Department, including SME Credits Granting Department,
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English,
- Good command of MS Office applications,
- Having the skills of analytic thinking and problem solving,
- Result oriented and prone to team work,
- Military service must be completed for male candidates.